Subject: [PATCH 43/75] spider-net: declare MODULE_FIRMWARE

From: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 21:55:07 +0000

Signed-off-by: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/spider_net.c |    1 +
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/spider_net.c b/drivers/net/spider_net.c
index 90e663f..782910c 100644
--- a/drivers/net/spider_net.c
+++ b/drivers/net/spider_net.c
@@ -57,6 +57,7 @@ MODULE_AUTHOR("Utz Bacher <[email-masked]> and Jens Osterkamp " \
 MODULE_DESCRIPTION("Spider Southbridge Gigabit Ethernet driver");
 MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");
 MODULE_VERSION(VERSION);
+MODULE_FIRMWARE(SPIDER_NET_FIRMWARE_NAME);
 
 static int rx_descriptors = SPIDER_NET_RX_DESCRIPTORS_DEFAULT;
 static int tx_descriptors = SPIDER_NET_TX_DESCRIPTORS_DEFAULT;
-- 
1.6.5.2