Subject: Re: [Bugme-new] [Bug 14837] New: gretap does not fragment IP packets

From: jamal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:03:57 -0500

Salut Benoit,

I didnt see any patch...

Also did you try changing the mtu per suggestion i made?
People tend to be busy and sometimes dont read the mailing list. To
get proper answers, always CC the maintainers. In this case CC Stephen
Hemminger - he maintains the bridging code. I am ccing Herbert Xu as
well - he may have opinions on the gre side of things. My suggestion is
you repost your issue along with your patch and describe why it solves
your problem.

cheers,
jamal

On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 15:30 +0100, Benoit PAPILLAULT wrote:
> First of all, my best wishes for year 2010!
> 
> Any comments on the patch I sent? Should I send it on a mailing list for 
> a broader audience?
> 
> Regards,
> Benoit
> 
> --
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netdev" in
> the body of a message to [email-masked]
> More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html