Subject: [PATCH] xfrm: validate attributes

From: jamal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 08:59:38 -0500

make sure all XFRMAs go through validation in case wrong
content is passed

cheers,
jamal
commit 979fef2abd38392e28c851215c59d1128fe0f776
Author: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Feb 9 08:47:57 2010 -0500

    xfrm: validate attributes
    
    Some XFRM attributes were not going through basic validation.
    
    Signed-off-by: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>

diff --git a/net/xfrm/xfrm_user.c b/net/xfrm/xfrm_user.c
index d5a7129..943c871 100644
--- a/net/xfrm/xfrm_user.c
+++ b/net/xfrm/xfrm_user.c
@@ -2054,6 +2054,10 @@ static const int xfrm_msg_min[XFRM_NR_MSGTYPES] = {
 #undef XMSGSIZE
 
 static const struct nla_policy xfrma_policy[XFRMA_MAX+1] = {
+	[XFRMA_SA]		= { .len = sizeof(struct xfrm_usersa_info)},
+	[XFRMA_POLICY]		= { .len = sizeof(struct xfrm_userpolicy_info)},
+	[XFRMA_LASTUSED]	= { .type = NLA_U64},
+	[XFRMA_ALG_AUTH_TRUNC]	= { .len = sizeof(struct xfrm_algo_auth)},
 	[XFRMA_ALG_AEAD]	= { .len = sizeof(struct xfrm_algo_aead) },
 	[XFRMA_ALG_AUTH]	= { .len = sizeof(struct xfrm_algo) },
 	[XFRMA_ALG_CRYPT]	= { .len = sizeof(struct xfrm_algo) },