Subject: Re: [2/3] gigaset: correct clearing of at_state strings on RING

From: Karsten Keil <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:48:05 -0000

In RING handling, clear the table of received parameter strings in
a loop like everywhere else, instead of by enumeration which had
already gotten out of sync.

Impact: minor bugfix
Signed-off-by: Tilman Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Karsten Keil <[email-masked]>

---
Note to -stable: applies correctly to 2.6.33.

 drivers/isdn/gigaset/ev-layer.c |   12 ++++--------
 1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/isdn/gigaset/ev-layer.c b/drivers/isdn/gigaset/ev-layer.c
index c8f89b7..206c380 100644
--- a/drivers/isdn/gigaset/ev-layer.c
+++ b/drivers/isdn/gigaset/ev-layer.c
@@ -1258,14 +1258,10 @@ static void do_action(int action, struct cardstate *cs,
 		 * note that bcs may be NULL if no B channel is free
 		 */
 		at_state2->ConState = 700;
-		kfree(at_state2->str_var[STR_NMBR]);
-		at_state2->str_var[STR_NMBR] = NULL;
-		kfree(at_state2->str_var[STR_ZCPN]);
-		at_state2->str_var[STR_ZCPN] = NULL;
-		kfree(at_state2->str_var[STR_ZBC]);
-		at_state2->str_var[STR_ZBC] = NULL;
-		kfree(at_state2->str_var[STR_ZHLC]);
-		at_state2->str_var[STR_ZHLC] = NULL;
+		for (i = 0; i < STR_NUM; ++i) {
+			kfree(at_state2->str_var[i]);
+			at_state2->str_var[i] = NULL;
+		}
 		at_state2->int_var[VAR_ZCTP] = -1;
 
 		spin_lock_irqsave(&cs->lock, flags);