Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/1] netfilter: xt_condition: add condition target

From: Luciano Coelho <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:14:04 +0300

On Thu, 2010-08-12 at 12:10 +0200, ext Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> On Thursday 2010-08-12 08:37, Luciano Coelho wrote:
> >
> >One thing that came to my mind was whether it would make sense to
> >rename this match/target combo to "variable" instead of "condition".
> >To me it makes more sense to call it variable than condition, since
> >I have changed the value from boolean to u32. On the other hand, it
> >could become very confusing because it used to be called condition
> >in its xtables-addons days...
> 
> To improve matters, POSIX has something called "condition variables".
> So oh well let's just leave it as-is :)

:D

Okay, let's keep it like this, I guess it would just complicate things
more if we change it.

-- 
Cheers,
Luca.