Subject: ethtool 2.6.36 released

From: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:58:21 +0000

ethtool version 2.6.36 has been released.

Home page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/gkernel/
Download link:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gkernel/files/ethtool/2.6.36/ethtool-2.6.36.tar.gz/download

This will be the last release via Sourceforge.  A new home page will
shortly be created on kernel.org resources, probably at
<https://ftp.kernel.org/pub/software/network/ethtool/>.

Release notes:

	* Fix: RX n-tuple masks and documentation
	* Feature: Ethernet-level RX n-tuple filtering and 'clear' action
	* Feature: stmmac register dump support
	* Feature: get permanent address (-P) option
	* Feature: VLAN acceleration control

Jeff Garzik has handed over ongoing maintenance to me.  Jeff, thanks for
all your work on ethtool over the past 10 years and for your help with
making this release.

Ben.

-- 
Ben Hutchings, Senior Software Engineer, Solarflare Communications
Not speaking for my employer; that's the marketing department's job.
They asked us to note that Solarflare product names are trademarked.