Subject: Re: [PATCH V10 01/15] time: Introduce timekeeping_inject_offset

From: John Stultz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:48:19 -0800

On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 11:54 +0100, John Stultz wrote:
> This adds a kernel-internal timekeeping interface to add or subtract
> a fixed amount from CLOCK_REALTIME. This makes it so kernel users or
> interfaces trying to do so do not have to read the time, then add an
> offset and then call settimeofday(), which adds some extra error in
> comparision to just simply adding the offset in the kernel timekeeping
> core.
> 
> CC: Thomas Gleixner <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: John Stultz <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Richard Cochran <[email-masked]>
> ---

Hey Richard,
	Something seems wrong with your mail sending script. It looks like your
sending the email under my name (John Stultz
<[email-masked]>).

While I appreciate you preserving the path author, and the signoffs are
right, you really should send the email under your own name.

The proper style is to keep the mail-header From: the same (ie: Richard
Cochran <[email-masked]>), but as the first line of the mail
body put:
   From: Author Name <[email-masked]>

thanks
-john