Subject: [PATCH 3/3] ethernet: Change author mail address

From: Tomoya MORINAGA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:45:56 +0900

Signed-off-by: Tomoya MORINAGA <[email-masked]>
---
 .../net/ethernet/lapis-semi/pch_gbe/pch_gbe_main.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/lapis-semi/pch_gbe/pch_gbe_main.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/lapis-semi/pch_gbe/pch_gbe_main.c
index a6297fd..c1a99c7 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/lapis-semi/pch_gbe/pch_gbe_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/lapis-semi/pch_gbe/pch_gbe_main.c
@@ -2593,7 +2593,7 @@ module_init(pch_gbe_init_module);
 module_exit(pch_gbe_exit_module);
 
 MODULE_DESCRIPTION("EG20T PCH Gigabit ethernet Driver");
-MODULE_AUTHOR("LAPIS SEMICONDUCTOR, <[email-masked]>");
+MODULE_AUTHOR("LAPIS SEMICONDUCTOR, <[email-masked]>");
 MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");
 MODULE_VERSION(DRV_VERSION);
 MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE(pci, pch_gbe_pcidev_id);
-- 
1.7.7.4