Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH net-next] qfq: handle the case that front slot is empty

From: Cong Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 20:45:00 +0800

On Fri, 2012-10-26 at 18:51 +0200, Paolo Valente wrote:
> Here is a possible patch. Could you please give me a feedback?
> 
> If this patch actually works, there are some issues related to it that I would
> like to point out after your (and/or anyone else's) tests.

With this patch applied, I can't reproduce the crash any more.

And the following messages appear in the log:

[  430.956400] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 1514 to 26130
[  430.981887] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 26130 to 31922
[  431.011844] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 1514 to 2962
[  431.060129] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 31922 to 46402
[  431.096241] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 2962 to 4410
[  431.123689] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 4410 to 18890
[  431.134624] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 18890 to 20338
[  431.149573] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 20338 to 39162
[  431.328157] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 46402 to 56538
[  431.339731] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 56538 to 65226
[  431.363699] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 39162 to 44954
[  431.376303] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 44954 to 46402
[  431.482082] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 46402 to 62330
[  431.520339] qfq: increasing class max_pkt_size from 62330 to 65226