Subject: [PATCH v5 0/2] PCI-Express Non-Transparent Bridge Support

From: Jon Mason <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 17:11:07 -0700

I am submitting version 5 of the PCI-Express Non-Transparent Bridge
patches for inclusion in 3.8 via Greg KH's char-misc-next tree.  All
outstanding issues have been addressed.

Version 1
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.pci/16443

Version 2 incorporates numerous clean-ups
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.pci/16696

Version 3 incorporates changes to conform NTB and client devices to the
Linux device model (per Greg KH's request).
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.pci/17808

Version 4 removes the transport transmit tasklet (per Dave Miller's
request)
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.network/244491

Version 5 corrects a MSI-X bug and cleans up some comments 
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.pci/18030

Thanks,
Jon