Subject: [PATCH] tg3: Add BCM57766 to PCI device table

From: Joerie de Gram <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 00:31:04 +0100

The BCM57766 (as found in recent Apple mac mini models) appears to be
supported by the driver, but lacks an entry in the PCI device table.

Signed-off-by: Joerie de Gram <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/tg3.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/tg3.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/tg3.c
index bdb0869..214b27e 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/tg3.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/tg3.c
@@ -323,6 +323,7 @@ static DEFINE_PCI_DEVICE_TABLE(tg3_pci_tbl) = {
 	{PCI_DEVICE(PCI_VENDOR_ID_BROADCOM, TG3PCI_DEVICE_TIGON3_57785)},
 	{PCI_DEVICE(PCI_VENDOR_ID_BROADCOM, TG3PCI_DEVICE_TIGON3_57761)},
 	{PCI_DEVICE(PCI_VENDOR_ID_BROADCOM, TG3PCI_DEVICE_TIGON3_57765)},
+	{PCI_DEVICE(PCI_VENDOR_ID_BROADCOM, TG3PCI_DEVICE_TIGON3_57766)},
 	{PCI_DEVICE(PCI_VENDOR_ID_BROADCOM, TG3PCI_DEVICE_TIGON3_57791),
 	 .driver_data = TG3_DRV_DATA_FLAG_10_100_ONLY},
 	{PCI_DEVICE(PCI_VENDOR_ID_BROADCOM, TG3PCI_DEVICE_TIGON3_57795),
-- 
1.8.1.2