Subject: [PATCH 0/5] of_platform_driver and OF_DEVICE removal

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:13:13 -0500

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>

This series is a relatively straight-forward removal of the last remaining
user of of_platform_driver (ibmebus) and removal of CONFIG_OF_DEVICE which
is always enabled when CONFIG_OF is enabled.

Compile tested on powerpc and sparc.

Rob

Rob Herring (5):
  ibmebus: convert of_platform_driver to platform_driver
  driver core: move to_platform_driver to platform_device.h
  of: remove of_platform_driver
  usb: chipidea: depend on CONFIG_OF instead of CONFIG_OF_DEVICE
  of: remove CONFIG_OF_DEVICE

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ibmebus.h        |    4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/ibmebus.c             |   22 ++++++++++-----------
 drivers/base/platform.c                   |    3 ---
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_main.c    |    5 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/ehea/ehea_main.c |    8 +++-----
 drivers/of/Kconfig                        |    3 ---
 drivers/of/Makefile                       |    3 +--
 drivers/usb/chipidea/Makefile             |    2 +-
 include/linux/of_device.h                 |    6 +++---
 include/linux/of_platform.h               |   30 +----------------------------
 include/linux/platform_device.h           |    3 +++
 11 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 63 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.4