Subject: Eliminate all you owe without mailing another dollar

From: "jude dixon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 23:59:28 -0500

Eradicate all that you are indebted for with out mailing an other dollar. 
Eliminate the embarrassing collection contacts. End the sending of payments!
Wild as it may seem the majority lendors not following the banking laws here
in the US. Astonishing but factual!

Visit us for in-depth details regarding our approach at 0 charge or
responsibility. You have nothing to loose and loads to secure.

http://mx.geocities.com/gersey_alter/
In depth knowledge or to bring to an end obtaining or to get our address

Multiply leads and business presence quickly through experienced and high
volume email advertising
Use the the largest and finest [email-masked]

Joslyn had embraced him warmly, he gave them a brief account of his
adventures. The story was received with many doubtful looks and much grave
shaking of heads, as was quite natural under the circumstances
I hope, my dear son, said the father, that you have now passed through
enough dangers to last you a lifetime, so that hereafter you will be
contented to remain at home