Subject: HI

From: Mrs Suzara Maling Wan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:25:32 +0200 (CEST)

--
I am Mrs Suzara  i have a pending project of fulfillment to put in your 
hand, i will need your support to make this ream come through, could 
you le me know your interest to enable me give you further information, 
and I hereby advice that you send the below mentioned information I 
decided to will/donate the sum of  $4.5 Million US to you for the good 
work of god, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and 
also forth assistance of the widows.

At the moment I cannot take an telephone calls right now due to the 
fact that my relatives (that have squandered the funds agave them for 
this purpose before) are around me and my health status also. I have 
adjusted my will and my lawyer is aware. I have willed those properties 
to you by quoting my personal file routing and account information. And 
I have also notified the bank that I am willing that properties to you 
for a good, effective and prudent\work.

 I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this by god.ok 
Please contact this woman for more details you might not get me on line 
in time contact this email; [email-masked]

Your full name..........
Your private telephone number..........
Your passport or identity card........
Your country....................... ...
Your occupation..............
Thank you as i wait your reply.

Yoursfaithful friand,

Mrs Suzara Maling Wan
--

--