Subject: [RFC PATCH net-next 0/3] virtio_net: add aRFS support

From: Zhi Yong Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 22:20:51 +0800

From: Zhi Yong Wu <[email-masked]>

HI, folks

The patchset is trying to integrate aRFS support to virtio_net. In this case,
aRFS will be used to select the RX queue. To make sure that it's going ahead
in the correct direction, although it is still one RFC and isn't tested, it's
post out ASAP. Any comment are appreciated, thanks.

If anyone is interested in playing with it, you can get this patchset from my
dev git on github:
  git://github.com/wuzhy/kernel.git virtnet_rfs

Zhi Yong Wu (3):
  virtio_pci: Introduce one new config api vp_get_vq_irq()
  virtio_net: Introduce one dummy function virtnet_filter_rfs()
  virtio-net: Add accelerated RFS support

 drivers/net/virtio_net.c      |   67 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci.c   |   11 +++++++
 include/linux/virtio_config.h |   12 +++++++
 3 files changed, 89 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.6.5