Subject: [PATCH 0/5] ks8851 DT updates

From: Stephen Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 14:00:08 -0700

This set of patches properly documents the micrel ks8851 spi ethernet
controller, converts to devm_regulator_get_optional() to make error
paths slightly simpler, and finally adds supports for another
optional regulator and a reset gpio.

Stephen Boyd (5):
  devicetree: bindings: Document micrel vendor prefix
  devicetree: bindings: Properly document micrel ks8851 SPI chips
  net: ks8851: Use devm_regulator_get_optional()
  net: ks8851: Add optional vdd_io regulator and reset gpio
  net: ks8851: Add of match table

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/micrel-ks8851.txt      | 15 ++++-
 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.txt        |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/micrel/ks8851.c               | 71 +++++++++++++++++++---
 3 files changed, 75 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation