Subject: Re: Bug 75571

From: Alex <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 12:22:12 +0700

В Ср, 04/06/2014 в 17:27 -0700, Cong Wang пишет:

> Thanks for testing!
> 
> Thinking a bit more, the question is why
> skb_push(skb->dev->hard_header_len) is not correct here? It looks
> like we don't calculate tunnel->dev->hard_header_len correctly. But
> ipip_tunnel_bind_dev() should do the right thing less your setup is not
> correct, in that case your ipip tunnel should not receive any packet.
> We should be safe.
> 
> Which is the interface routing to 192.168.18.17 on your system? Which
> driver does it use?

Its a stock e1000e from kernel with no special options. No jumbo frames,
etc.

lspci says:
Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82572EI Gigabit Ethernet
Controller (Copper) (rev 06)

IPIP tunnel runs on top of this interface.