Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Handle stuck TX queue bug in AT8030 PHY

From: Daniel Mack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:01:40 +0200

These three small patches circument a hardware bug in AT8030 PHYs that
leads to stuck TX FIFO queues when the link goes away while there are
pending patches in der outbound queue. This bug has been confirmed by
the vendor, and their only proposed fix is to apply a hardware reset
every time the link goes down.

Thanks,
Daniel

v1 -> v2:
	* Rename phy device callback from adjust_state to link_change_notify

Daniel Mack (3):
  net: phylib: add link_change_notify callback to phy device
  net: phy: at803x: use #defines for supported PHY ids
  net: phy: at803x: Add support for hardware reset

 drivers/net/phy/at803x.c | 195 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/phy/phy.c    |   3 +
 include/linux/phy.h      |   9 +++
 3 files changed, 163 insertions(+), 44 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.3