Subject: [PATCH 0/9] net: phy: micrel: refactoring and KSZ8081/KSZ8091 features

From: Johan Hovold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:00:06 +0100

This series cleans up and refactors parts of the micrel PHY driver, and
adds support for broadcast-address-disable and led-mode configuration
for KSZ8081 and KSZ8091 PHYs.

Specifically, this enables dual KSZ8081 setups (which are limited to
using address 0 and 3).

A follow up series will add device-type abstraction which will allow for
further refactoring and shared initialisation code.

Johan

Johan Hovold (9):
  dt/bindings: fix documentation of ethernet-phy compatible property
  net: phy: micrel: fix config_intr error handling
  net: phy: micrel: use BIT macro
  net: phy: micrel: refactor broadcast disable
  net: phy: micrel: disable broadcast for KSZ8081/KSZ8091
  net: phy: micrel: add led-mode sanity check
  net: phy: micrel: refactor led-mode error handling
  net: phy: micrel: clean up led-mode setup
  net: phy: micrel: enable led-mode for KSZ8081/KSZ8091

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/micrel.txt |   2 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/phy.txt    |   3 +-
 drivers/net/phy/micrel.c                         | 125 ++++++++++++++++-------
 3 files changed, 93 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)

-- 
2.0.4