Subject: Re: [netdev01] registration inconsistency

From: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 14:19:51 +0100

On Fri, 2014-12-12 at 08:12 -0500, Jamal Hadi Salim wrote:

> > Looking back at this, I think you meant that the *talks* were going to
> > be 50/50 like that, but some people have contacted me about that they
> > thought *attendance* was going to be like that. In fact I just glossed
> > over it and until now thought the same!
> >
> > If I'm right that you meant *talks* then I think you should clarify that
> > language and even send out a clarification as a reply to the CFP email.
> >
> 
> I think i got it.
> Either a reply or we fix the CFP on the website.
> Ccing Richard.

I think a reply message would be good so it lands with those people who
might have gotten the original and misinterpreted it as well. Your
call :)

johannes