Subject: pull request: batman-adv 20150108

From: Antonio Quartulli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 16:15:05 +0100

Hello David,

this is a batch of patches intended for net-next.

In this patchset you have mostly cleanups and small corrections to issues
reported by checkpatch.

One notable change is the addition of the DEBUG_FS dependency to the
BATMAN_ADV_DEBUG symbol by Markus Pargmann. We add this dependency because all
the information provided by the DEBUG feature is accessible only through
debugfs.

Please pull or let me know of any problem!

Thanks a lot,
	Antonio

The following changes since commit 44d84d7272e5848878a96029b8a8b6e86854f146:

  Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net (2015-01-06 22:29:20 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.open-mesh.org/linux-merge.git tags/batman-adv-for-davem

for you to fetch changes up to 9535395640edb23ba5cec2abb026c4ee51899722:

  batman-adv: Kconfig, Add missing DEBUG_FS dependency (2015-01-07 22:17:11 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Included changes:
- remove useless return in void functions
- remove unused member 'primary_iface' from 'struct orig_node'
- improve existing kernel doc
- fix several checkpatch complaints
- ensure socket's control block is cleared for received skbs
- add missing DEBUG_FS dependency to BATMAN_ADV_DEBUG symbol

----------------------------------------------------------------
Antonio Quartulli (7):
      batman-adv: avoid useless return in void functions
      batman-adv: checkpatch - else is not generally useful after a break or return
      batman-adv: checkpatch - No space is necessary after a cast
      batman-adv: checkpatch - Please use a blank line after declarations
      batman-adv: checkpatch - Please don't use multiple blank lines
      batman-adv: checkpatch - remove unnecessary parentheses
      batman-adv: fix misspelled words

Markus Pargmann (1):
      batman-adv: Kconfig, Add missing DEBUG_FS dependency

Martin Hundebøll (5):
      batman-adv: kernel doc fixes for bat_iv_ogm.c
      batman-adv: kernel doc fixes for bridge_loop_avoidance.c
      batman-adv: kernel doc fix for distributed-arp-table.h
      batman-adv: kernel doc fixes for main.{c, h}
      batman-adv: clear control block of received socket buffers

Simon Wunderlich (2):
      batman-adv: remove obsolete variable primary_iface from orig_node
      batman-adv: Start new development cycle

 net/batman-adv/Kconfig                 |  1 +
 net/batman-adv/bat_iv_ogm.c            | 15 +++++++--------
 net/batman-adv/bitarray.c              |  1 -
 net/batman-adv/bitarray.h              |  3 +--
 net/batman-adv/bridge_loop_avoidance.c | 17 +++++++----------
 net/batman-adv/debugfs.c               |  2 +-
 net/batman-adv/distributed-arp-table.c |  1 +
 net/batman-adv/distributed-arp-table.h |  4 +---
 net/batman-adv/fragmentation.c         |  1 -
 net/batman-adv/fragmentation.h         |  3 +--
 net/batman-adv/gateway_client.c        |  1 +
 net/batman-adv/main.c                  | 10 ++++++----
 net/batman-adv/main.h                  | 15 +++++++--------
 net/batman-adv/multicast.h             |  3 ---
 net/batman-adv/network-coding.c        |  3 +--
 net/batman-adv/originator.c            |  1 -
 net/batman-adv/originator.h            |  1 -
 net/batman-adv/packet.h                |  5 +++--
 net/batman-adv/routing.c               |  3 +--
 net/batman-adv/soft-interface.c        |  1 -
 net/batman-adv/sysfs.c                 |  1 -
 net/batman-adv/translation-table.c     |  8 +++-----
 net/batman-adv/types.h                 |  4 +---
 23 files changed, 43 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)