Subject: [PATCH 0/5] TTY: fix tty_wait_until_sent on 64-bit machines

From: Johan Hovold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 10:39:02 +0100

This series fixes an overflow bug in tty_wait_until_sent, which is
currently broken on 64-bit machines for most TTY drivers (with
serial-core being the notable exception).

The final patch makes the tty_wait_until_sent timeout a maximum one so
that we actually honour the closing-wait timeout.

All but the second (clean-up) and final patch are marked for stable.

These patches are for v4.0 and I suggest Greg takes them all through the
TTY tree.

Thanks,
Johan

Johan Hovold (5):
  net: irda: fix wait_until_sent poll timeout
  TTY: bfin_jtag_comm: remove incorrect wait_until_sent operation
  USB: serial: fix infinite wait_until_sent timeout
  TTY: fix tty_wait_until_sent on 64-bit machines
  TTY: fix tty_wait_until_sent maximum timeout

 drivers/tty/bfin_jtag_comm.c | 13 -------------
 drivers/tty/tty_ioctl.c      | 16 +++++++++++-----
 drivers/usb/serial/generic.c |  5 +++--
 net/irda/ircomm/ircomm_tty.c |  4 +++-
 4 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

-- 
2.0.5