Subject: [PATCH net-next V8 0/2] openvswitch: Add support for 802.1AD

From: Thomas F Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 11:51:25 -0400

Add support for 802.1AD to the openvswitch kernel module (Version 8.)

Please replace version 7 submitted on April 25, with this patch.
Version 8 has changes based on the review by Pravin Shelar of V7 and a fix
to flow.c to initialize the ctci in the flow key.

There was one recommended change from the review that was not made in this 
patch about a double check for vlan headers. The rationale for not making
that change will be explained separately.

Although the Open Flow specification specified support for 802.1AD (qinq)
as well as push and pop vlan headers, so far Open vSwitch has only
supported a single tag header. This patch addresses adds 802.1ad to the
Linux kernel openvswitch data path.

This patch is version 8 of the patch andccompanies user space version 7 of
the patch previously submitted separately to openvswitch dev list.

For discussion, history  and previous versions, of the kernel patch,
see the OVS dev mailing list, openvswitch.org/pipermail/dev/..
Thomas F Herbert (2):
  Add flow key field for ctag
  Flow handling, actions and vlan parsing for 8021AD

 include/uapi/linux/openvswitch.h | 17 ++++----
 net/openvswitch/actions.c        |  6 ++-
 net/openvswitch/flow.c           | 83 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 net/openvswitch/flow.h           |  1 +
 net/openvswitch/flow_netlink.c   | 94 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 5 files changed, 174 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
[email-masked]
http://openvswitch.org/mailman/listinfo/dev