Subject: [PATCH net-next V9 0/2] openvswitch: Add support for 802.1AD

From: Thomas F Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 20:06:34 -0400

Add support for 802.1AD to the openvswitch kernel module.

V9 includes changes suggested by reviewers

Although the Open Flow specification specified support for 802.1AD (qinq)
as well as push and pop vlan headers,  So far Open vSwitch has only
supported a single tag header.

This patch accompanies version 7 of the patch submitted to openvswitch
dev list.

For discussion, history  and previous versions, of the kernel patch,
see the OVS dev mailing list, openvswitch.org/pipermail/dev/..

Thomas F Herbert (2):
  openvswitch: 802.1ad uapi changes
  Flow handling, actions, and parsing

 include/uapi/linux/openvswitch.h |  17 ++--
 net/openvswitch/flow.c           |  82 ++++++++++++---
 net/openvswitch/flow.h           |   3 +
 net/openvswitch/flow_netlink.c   | 212 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 4 files changed, 265 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0