Subject: [PATCH] net: icplus: fix typo in constant name

From: Nik Nyby <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:40:08 -0400

This fixes a typo in the IPG_FRAMETOOLONGERRORS constant.

Signed-off-by: Nik Nyby <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.c | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.h | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.c
index ff29036..c3b6af8 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.c
@@ -1028,7 +1028,7 @@ static struct net_device_stats *ipg_nic_get_stats(struct net_device *dev)
 
 	/* detailed rx_errors */
 	sp->stats.rx_length_errors += ipg_r16(IPG_INRANGELENGTHERRORS) +
-		ipg_r16(IPG_FRAMETOOLONGERRRORS);
+		ipg_r16(IPG_FRAMETOOLONGERRORS);
 	sp->stats.rx_crc_errors += ipg_r16(IPG_FRAMECHECKSEQERRORS);
 
 	/* Unutilized IPG statistic registers. */
diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.h b/drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.h
index a21e4f5..de60628 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.h
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.h
@@ -102,7 +102,7 @@ enum ipg_regs {
 #define	IPG_MCSTFRAMESRCVDOK		0xB8
 #define	IPG_BCSTFRAMESRCVDOK		0xBE
 #define	IPG_MACCONTROLFRAMESRCVD	0xC6
-#define	IPG_FRAMETOOLONGERRRORS		0xC8
+#define	IPG_FRAMETOOLONGERRORS		0xC8
 #define	IPG_INRANGELENGTHERRORS		0xCA
 #define	IPG_FRAMECHECKSEQERRORS		0xCC
 #define	IPG_FRAMESLOSTRXERRORS		0xCE
-- 
2.1.4