Subject: Re: [net:master 41/49] drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:164:1: error: macro "writel" passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2

From: Andy Shevchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:07:53 +0300

On Mon, 2015-07-27 at 17:03 +0800, kbuild test robot wrote:
> tree:   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net.git 
> master
> head:   8fff755e9f8d0f70a595e79f248695ce6aef5cc3
> commit: f2ce8a9e48385f444389e75cfe293637c3eb5410 [41/49] net/macb: 
> improve big endian CPU support
> config: arm-at91_dt_defconfig (attached as .config)
> reproduce:
>   wget https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/wfg/lkp
> -tests.git/plain/sbin/make.cross -O ~/bin/make.cross
>   chmod +x ~/bin/make.cross
>   git checkout f2ce8a9e48385f444389e75cfe293637c3eb5410
>   # save the attached .config to linux build tree
>   make.cross ARCH=arm 

Oh, no.

I do use compiler from Debian for AVR32, didn't check this on other
architectures.

Possible something like following will fix it:

--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h
@@ -429,12 +429,12 @@
         | GEM_BF(name, value))

 /* Register access macros */
-#define macb_readl(port, reg)          (port)->readl((port),
MACB_##reg)
-#define macb_writel(port, reg, value)  (port)->writel((port),
MACB_##reg, (value))
-#define gem_readl(port, reg)           (port)->readl((port),
GEM_##reg)
-#define gem_writel(port, reg, value)   (port)->writel((port),
GEM_##reg, (value))
-#define queue_readl(queue, reg)                (queue)->bp
->readl((queue)->bp, (queue)->reg)
-#define queue_writel(queue, reg, value)        (queue)->bp
->writel((queue)->bp, (queue)->reg, (value))
+#define macb_readl(port, reg)          port->readl(port, MACB_##reg)
+#define macb_writel(port, reg, value)  port->writel(port, MACB_##reg,
(value))
+#define gem_readl(port, reg)           port->readl(port, GEM_##reg)
+#define gem_writel(port, reg, value)   port->writel(port, GEM_##reg,
(value))
+#define queue_readl(queue, reg)                queue->bp->readl(queue
->bp, queue->reg)
+#define queue_writel(queue, reg, value)        queue->bp->writel(queue
->bp, queue->reg, (value))

 /* Conditional GEM/MACB macros.  These perform the operation to the
correct
  * register dependent on whether the device is a GEM or a MACB.  For
registers

> 
> All error/warnings (new ones prefixed by >>):
> 
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c: In function 
> 'macb_set_hwaddr':
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:164:1: error: macro "writel" 
> > > passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA1B, bottom);
>     ^
>    In file included from drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:34:0:
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:435:38: warning: statement 
> > > with no effect [-Wunused-value]
>     #define gem_writel(port, reg, value) (port)->writel((port), 
> GEM_##reg, (value))
>                                          ^
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:447:4: note: in expansion of 
> > > macro 'gem_writel'
>        gem_writel((__bp), __reg, __value); \
>        ^
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:164:2: note: in expansion of 
> > > macro 'macb_or_gem_writel'
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA1B, bottom);
>      ^
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:164:1: error: macro "writel" 
> > > passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA1B, bottom);
>     ^
>    In file included from drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:34:0:
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:433:39: warning: statement 
> with no effect [-Wunused-value]
>     #define macb_writel(port, reg, value) (port)->writel((port), 
> MACB_##reg, (value))
>                                           ^
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:449:4: note: in expansion of 
> > > macro 'macb_writel'
>        macb_writel((__bp), __reg, __value); \
>        ^
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:164:2: note: in expansion of 
> > > macro 'macb_or_gem_writel'
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA1B, bottom);
>      ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:166:1: error: macro "writel" 
> passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA1T, top);
>     ^
>    In file included from drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:34:0:
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:435:38: warning: statement 
> > > with no effect [-Wunused-value]
>     #define gem_writel(port, reg, value) (port)->writel((port), 
> GEM_##reg, (value))
>                                          ^
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:447:4: note: in expansion of 
> > > macro 'gem_writel'
>        gem_writel((__bp), __reg, __value); \
>        ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:166:2: note: in expansion of 
> macro 'macb_or_gem_writel'
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA1T, top);
>      ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:166:1: error: macro "writel" 
> passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA1T, top);
>     ^
>    In file included from drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:34:0:
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:433:39: warning: statement 
> with no effect [-Wunused-value]
>     #define macb_writel(port, reg, value) (port)->writel((port), 
> MACB_##reg, (value))
>                                           ^
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:449:4: note: in expansion of 
> > > macro 'macb_writel'
>        macb_writel((__bp), __reg, __value); \
>        ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:166:2: note: in expansion of 
> macro 'macb_or_gem_writel'
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA1T, top);
>      ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:169:1: error: macro "writel" 
> passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA2B, 0);
>     ^
>    In file included from drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:34:0:
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:435:38: warning: statement 
> > > with no effect [-Wunused-value]
>     #define gem_writel(port, reg, value) (port)->writel((port), 
> GEM_##reg, (value))
>                                          ^
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:447:4: note: in expansion of 
> > > macro 'gem_writel'
>        gem_writel((__bp), __reg, __value); \
>        ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:169:2: note: in expansion of 
> macro 'macb_or_gem_writel'
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA2B, 0);
>      ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:169:1: error: macro "writel" 
> passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA2B, 0);
>     ^
>    In file included from drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:34:0:
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:433:39: warning: statement 
> with no effect [-Wunused-value]
>     #define macb_writel(port, reg, value) (port)->writel((port), 
> MACB_##reg, (value))
>                                           ^
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:449:4: note: in expansion of 
> > > macro 'macb_writel'
>        macb_writel((__bp), __reg, __value); \
>        ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:169:2: note: in expansion of 
> macro 'macb_or_gem_writel'
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA2B, 0);
>      ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:170:1: error: macro "writel" 
> passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA2T, 0);
>     ^
>    In file included from drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:34:0:
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:435:38: warning: statement 
> > > with no effect [-Wunused-value]
>     #define gem_writel(port, reg, value) (port)->writel((port), 
> GEM_##reg, (value))
>                                          ^
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:447:4: note: in expansion of 
> > > macro 'gem_writel'
>        gem_writel((__bp), __reg, __value); \
>        ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:170:2: note: in expansion of 
> macro 'macb_or_gem_writel'
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA2T, 0);
>      ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:170:1: error: macro "writel" 
> passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA2T, 0);
>     ^
>    In file included from drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:34:0:
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:433:39: warning: statement 
> with no effect [-Wunused-value]
>     #define macb_writel(port, reg, value) (port)->writel((port), 
> MACB_##reg, (value))
>                                           ^
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:449:4: note: in expansion of 
> > > macro 'macb_writel'
>        macb_writel((__bp), __reg, __value); \
>        ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:170:2: note: in expansion of 
> macro 'macb_or_gem_writel'
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA2T, 0);
>      ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:171:1: error: macro "writel" 
> passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA3B, 0);
>     ^
>    In file included from drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:34:0:
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:435:38: warning: statement 
> > > with no effect [-Wunused-value]
>     #define gem_writel(port, reg, value) (port)->writel((port), 
> GEM_##reg, (value))
>                                          ^
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:447:4: note: in expansion of 
> > > macro 'gem_writel'
>        gem_writel((__bp), __reg, __value); \
>        ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:171:2: note: in expansion of 
> macro 'macb_or_gem_writel'
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA3B, 0);
>      ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:171:1: error: macro "writel" 
> passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA3B, 0);
>     ^
>    In file included from drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:34:0:
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:433:39: warning: statement 
> with no effect [-Wunused-value]
>     #define macb_writel(port, reg, value) (port)->writel((port), 
> MACB_##reg, (value))
>                                           ^
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:449:4: note: in expansion of 
> > > macro 'macb_writel'
>        macb_writel((__bp), __reg, __value); \
>        ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:171:2: note: in expansion of 
> macro 'macb_or_gem_writel'
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA3B, 0);
>      ^
>    drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:172:1: error: macro "writel" 
> passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2
>      macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA3T, 0);
>     ^
>    In file included from drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c:34:0:
> > > drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.h:435:38: warning: statement 
> > > with no effect [-Wunused-value]
>     #define gem_writel(port, reg, value) (port)->writel((port), 
> GEM_##reg, (value))
>                                          ^
> 
> vim +/writel +164 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c
> 
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12   28  #include <linux/phy.h>
> b17471f5d drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Olof Johansson         
>           2011-12-20   29  #include <linux/of.h>
> fb97a8466 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Jean-Christophe 
> PLAGNIOL-VILLARD 2011-11-18   30  #include <linux/of_device.h>
> 148cbb53a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Boris BREZILLON        
>           2013-08-22   31  #include <linux/of_mdio.h>
> fb97a8466 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Jean-Christophe 
> PLAGNIOL-VILLARD 2011-11-18   32  #include <linux/of_net.h>
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09   33  
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  @34  #include "macb.h"
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09   35  
> 1b44791ab drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2013-06-04   36  #define MACB_RX_BUFFER_SIZE	128
> 1b44791ab drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2013-06-04   37  #define RX_BUFFER_MULTIPLE	64  /* bytes 
> */
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   38  #define RX_RING_SIZE		512 /* must 
> be power of 2 */
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   39  #define RX_RING_BYTES		(siz
> eof(struct macb_dma_desc) * RX_RING_SIZE)
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09   40  
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   41  #define TX_RING_SIZE		128 /* must 
> be power of 2 */
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   42  #define TX_RING_BYTES		(siz
> eof(struct macb_dma_desc) * TX_RING_SIZE)
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09   43  
> 909a85834 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2012-11-19   44  /* level of occupied TX descriptors under 
> which we wake up TX process */
> 909a85834 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2012-11-19   45  #define MACB_TX_WAKEUP_THRESH	(3 * 
> TX_RING_SIZE / 4)
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09   46  
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09   47  #define MACB_RX_INT_FLAGS	(MACB_BIT(RC
> OMP) | MACB_BIT(RXUBR)	\
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09   48  				 | 
> MACB_BIT(ISR_ROVR))
> e86cd53af drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2012-10-31   49  #define MACB_TX_ERR_FLAGS	(MACB_BIT(IS
> R_TUND)			\
> e86cd53af drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2012-10-31   50  					| 
> MACB_BIT(ISR_RLE)		\
> e86cd53af drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2012-10-31   51  					| 
> MACB_BIT(TXERR))
> e86cd53af drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2012-10-31   52  #define MACB_TX_INT_FLAGS	(MACB_TX_ERR
> _FLAGS | MACB_BIT(TCOMP))
> e86cd53af drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2012-10-31   53  
> a4c35ed3f drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2014-07-24   54  #define MACB_MAX_TX_LEN		((un
> signed int)((1 << MACB_TX_FRMLEN_SIZE) - 1))
> a4c35ed3f drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2014-07-24   55  #define GEM_MAX_TX_LEN		((un
> signed int)((1 << GEM_TX_FRMLEN_SIZE) - 1))
> a4c35ed3f drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2014-07-24   56  
> a5898ea09 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Harini Katakam         
>           2015-05-06   57  #define GEM_MTU_MIN_SIZE	68
> a5898ea09 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Harini Katakam         
>           2015-05-06   58  
> e86cd53af drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2012-10-31   59  /*
> e86cd53af drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2012-10-31   60   * Graceful stop timeouts in us. We should 
> allow up to
> e86cd53af drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2012-10-31   61   * 1 frame time (10 Mbits/s, full-duplex, 
> ignoring collisions)
> e86cd53af drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2012-10-31   62   */
> e86cd53af drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2012-10-31   63  #define MACB_HALT_TIMEOUT	1230
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09   64  
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   65  /* Ring buffer accessors */
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   66  static unsigned int 
> macb_tx_ring_wrap(unsigned int index)
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   67  {
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   68  	return index & (TX_RING_SIZE - 1);
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   69  }
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   70  
> 02c958dd3 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2014-12-12   71  static struct macb_dma_desc 
> *macb_tx_desc(struct macb_queue *queue,
> 02c958dd3 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2014-12-12   72  					 
>  unsigned int index)
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   73  {
> 02c958dd3 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2014-12-12   74  	return &queue
> ->tx_ring[macb_tx_ring_wrap(index)];
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   75  }
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   76  
> 02c958dd3 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2014-12-12   77  static struct macb_tx_skb 
> *macb_tx_skb(struct macb_queue *queue,
> 02c958dd3 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2014-12-12   78  				      
>  unsigned int index)
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   79  {
> 02c958dd3 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2014-12-12   80  	return &queue
> ->tx_skb[macb_tx_ring_wrap(index)];
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   81  }
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   82  
> 02c958dd3 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2014-12-12   83  static dma_addr_t macb_tx_dma(struct 
> macb_queue *queue, unsigned int index)
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   84  {
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   85  	dma_addr_t offset;
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   86  
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   87  	offset = macb_tx_ring_wrap(index) * 
> sizeof(struct macb_dma_desc);
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   88  
> 02c958dd3 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2014-12-12   89  	return queue->tx_ring_dma + offset;
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   90  }
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   91  
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   92  static unsigned int 
> macb_rx_ring_wrap(unsigned int index)
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   93  {
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   94  	return index & (RX_RING_SIZE - 1);
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   95  }
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   96  
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   97  static struct macb_dma_desc 
> *macb_rx_desc(struct macb *bp, unsigned int index)
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   98  {
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31   99  	return &bp
> ->rx_ring[macb_rx_ring_wrap(index)];
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31  100  }
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31  101  
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31  102  static void *macb_rx_buffer(struct macb 
> *bp, unsigned int index)
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31  103  {
> 1b44791ab drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Nicolas Ferre          
>           2013-06-04  104  	return bp->rx_buffers + bp
> ->rx_buffer_size * macb_rx_ring_wrap(index);
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31  105  }
> 55054a16a drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Havard Skinnemoen      
>           2012-10-31  106  
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  107  /* I/O accessors */
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  108  static u32 hw_readl_native(struct macb 
> *bp, int offset)
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  109  {
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  110  	return __raw_readl(bp->regs + 
> offset);
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  111  }
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  112  
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  113  static void hw_writel_native(struct macb 
> *bp, int offset, u32 value)
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  114  {
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  115  	__raw_writel(value, bp->regs + 
> offset);
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  116  }
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  117  
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  118  static u32 hw_readl(struct macb *bp, int 
> offset)
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  119  {
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  120  	return readl_relaxed(bp->regs + 
> offset);
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  121  }
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  122  
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  123  static void hw_writel(struct macb *bp, int 
> offset, u32 value)
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  124  {
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  125  	writel_relaxed(value, bp->regs + 
> offset);
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  126  }
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  127  
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  128  /*
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  129   * Find the CPU endianness by using the 
> loopback bit of NCR register. When the
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  130   * CPU is in big endian we need to program 
> swaped mode for management
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  131   * descriptor access.
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  132   */
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  133  static bool hw_is_native_io(void __iomem 
> *addr)
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  134  {
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  135  	u32 value = MACB_BIT(LLB);
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  136  
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  137  	__raw_writel(value, addr + 
> MACB_NCR);
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  138  	value = __raw_readl(addr + 
> MACB_NCR);
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  139  
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  140  	/* Write 0 back to disable 
> everything */
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  141  	__raw_writel(0, addr + MACB_NCR);
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  142  
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  143  	return value == MACB_BIT(LLB);
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  144  }
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  145  
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  146  static bool hw_is_gem(void __iomem *addr, 
> bool native_io)
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  147  {
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  148  	u32 id;
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  149  
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  150  	if (native_io)
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  151  		id = __raw_readl(addr + 
> MACB_MID);
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  152  	else
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  153  		id = readl_relaxed(addr + 
> MACB_MID);
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  154  
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  155  	return MACB_BFEXT(IDNUM, id) >= 0x2;
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  156  }
> f2ce8a9e4 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Andy Shevchenko        
>           2015-07-24  157  
> 421d9df06 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2015-03-07  158  static void macb_set_hwaddr(struct macb 
> *bp)
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  159  {
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  160  	u32 bottom;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  161  	u16 top;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  162  
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  163  	bottom = cpu_to_le32(*((u32 *)bp
> ->dev->dev_addr));
> f75ba50bd drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Jamie Iles             
>           2011-11-08 @164  	macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA1B, 
> bottom);
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  165  	top = cpu_to_le16(*((u16 *)(bp->dev
> ->dev_addr + 4)));
> f75ba50bd drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Jamie Iles             
>           2011-11-08  166  	macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA1T, top);
> 3629a6ceb drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-11  167  
> 3629a6ceb drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-11  168  	/* Clear unused address register 
> sets */
> 3629a6ceb drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-11  169  	macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA2B, 0);
> 3629a6ceb drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-11  170  	macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA2T, 0);
> 3629a6ceb drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-11  171  	macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA3B, 0);
> 3629a6ceb drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-11  172  	macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA3T, 0);
> 3629a6ceb drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-11  173  	macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA4B, 0);
> 3629a6ceb drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-11 @174  	macb_or_gem_writel(bp, SA4T, 0);
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  175  }
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  176  
> 421d9df06 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2015-03-07  177  static void macb_get_hwaddr(struct macb 
> *bp)
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  178  {
> d25e78aaf drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  179  	struct macb_platform_data *pdata;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  180  	u32 bottom;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  181  	u16 top;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  182  	u8 addr[6];
> 17b8bb3e2 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  183  	int i;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  184  
> c607a0d99 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Jingoo Han             
>           2013-08-30  185  	pdata = dev_get_platdata(&bp->pdev
> ->dev);
> d25e78aaf drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  186  
> 17b8bb3e2 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  187  	/* Check all 4 address register for 
> vaild address */
> 17b8bb3e2 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  188  	for (i = 0; i < 4; i++) {
> 17b8bb3e2 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07 @189  		bottom = 
> macb_or_gem_readl(bp, SA1B + i * 8);
> 17b8bb3e2 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  190  		top = macb_or_gem_readl(bp, 
> SA1T + i * 8);
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  191  
> d25e78aaf drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  192  		if (pdata && pdata
> ->rev_eth_addr) {
> d25e78aaf drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  193  			addr[5] = bottom & 
> 0xff;
> d25e78aaf drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  194  			addr[4] = (bottom >> 
> 8) & 0xff;
> d25e78aaf drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  195  			addr[3] = (bottom >> 
> 16) & 0xff;
> d25e78aaf drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  196  			addr[2] = (bottom >> 
> 24) & 0xff;
> d25e78aaf drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  197  			addr[1] = top & 
> 0xff;
> d25e78aaf drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  198  			addr[0] = (top & 
> 0xff00) >> 8;
> d25e78aaf drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  199  		} else {
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  200  			addr[0] = bottom & 
> 0xff;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  201  			addr[1] = (bottom >> 
> 8) & 0xff;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  202  			addr[2] = (bottom >> 
> 16) & 0xff;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  203  			addr[3] = (bottom >> 
> 24) & 0xff;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  204  			addr[4] = top & 
> 0xff;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  205  			addr[5] = (top >> 8) 
> & 0xff;
> d25e78aaf drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  206  		}
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  207  
> d1d5741d8 drivers/net/macb.c                  Sven Schnelle          
>           2008-06-09  208  		if 
> (is_valid_ether_addr(addr)) {
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  209  			memcpy(bp->dev
> ->dev_addr, addr, sizeof(addr));
> 17b8bb3e2 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  210  			return;
> 17b8bb3e2 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  211  		}
> 17b8bb3e2 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  212  	}
> 17b8bb3e2 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Joachim Eastwood       
>           2012-11-07  213  
> c220f8cd0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Jamie Iles             
>           2011-03-08  214  	netdev_info(bp->dev, "invalid hw 
> address, using random\n");
> f2cedb63d drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Danny Kukawka          
>           2012-02-15  215  	eth_hw_addr_random(bp->dev);
> d1d5741d8 drivers/net/macb.c                  Sven Schnelle          
>           2008-06-09  216  }
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  217  
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  218  static int macb_mdio_read(struct mii_bus 
> *bus, int mii_id, int regnum)
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  219  {
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  220  	struct macb *bp = bus->priv;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  221  	int value;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  222  
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09 @223  	macb_writel(bp, MAN, (MACB_BF(SOF, 
> MACB_MAN_SOF)
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  224  			      | MACB_BF(RW, 
> MACB_MAN_READ)
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  225  			      | 
> MACB_BF(PHYA, mii_id)
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  226  			      | 
> MACB_BF(REGA, regnum)
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09 @227  			      | 
> MACB_BF(CODE, MACB_MAN_CODE)));
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  228  
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  229  	/* wait for end of transfer */
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12 @230  	while (!MACB_BFEXT(IDLE, 
> macb_readl(bp, NSR)))
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  231  		cpu_relax();
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  232  
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  233  	value = MACB_BFEXT(DATA, 
> macb_readl(bp, MAN));
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  234  
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  235  	return value;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  236  }
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  237  
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  238  static int macb_mdio_write(struct mii_bus 
> *bus, int mii_id, int regnum,
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  239  			   u16 value)
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  240  {
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  241  	struct macb *bp = bus->priv;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  242  
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  243  	macb_writel(bp, MAN, (MACB_BF(SOF, 
> MACB_MAN_SOF)
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  244  			      | MACB_BF(RW, 
> MACB_MAN_WRITE)
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  245  			      | 
> MACB_BF(PHYA, mii_id)
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  246  			      | 
> MACB_BF(REGA, regnum)
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  247  			      | 
> MACB_BF(CODE, MACB_MAN_CODE)
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  248  			      | 
> MACB_BF(DATA, value)));
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  249  
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  250  	/* wait for end of transfer */
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12 @251  	while (!MACB_BFEXT(IDLE, 
> macb_readl(bp, NSR)))
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  252  		cpu_relax();
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  253  
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  254  	return 0;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  255  }
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  256  
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  257  /**
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  258   * macb_set_tx_clk() - Set a clock to a 
> new frequency
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  259   * @clk		Pointer to the clock 
> to change
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  260   * @rate	New frequency in Hz
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  261   * @dev		Pointer to the 
> struct net_device
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  262   */
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  263  static void macb_set_tx_clk(struct clk 
> *clk, int speed, struct net_device *dev)
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  264  {
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  265  	long ferr, rate, rate_rounded;
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  266  
> 93b31f48b drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2015-03-07  267  	if (!clk)
> 93b31f48b drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2015-03-07  268  		return;
> 93b31f48b drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Cyrille Pitchen        
>           2015-03-07  269  
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  270  	switch (speed) {
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  271  	case SPEED_10:
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  272  		rate = 2500000;
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  273  		break;
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  274  	case SPEED_100:
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  275  		rate = 25000000;
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  276  		break;
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  277  	case SPEED_1000:
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  278  		rate = 125000000;
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  279  		break;
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  280  	default:
> 9319e47c1 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  281  		return;
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  282  	}
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  283  
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  284  	rate_rounded = clk_round_rate(clk, 
> rate);
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  285  	if (rate_rounded < 0)
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  286  		return;
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  287  
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  288  	/* RGMII allows 50 ppm frequency 
> error. Test and warn if this limit
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  289  	 * is not satisfied.
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  290  	 */
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  291  	ferr = abs(rate_rounded - rate);
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  292  	ferr = DIV_ROUND_UP(ferr, rate / 
> 100000);
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  293  	if (ferr > 5)
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  294  		netdev_warn(dev, "unable to 
> generate target frequency: %ld Hz\n",
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  295  				rate);
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  296  
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  297  	if (clk_set_rate(clk, rate_rounded))
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  298  		netdev_err(dev, "adjusting 
> tx_clk failed.\n");
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  299  }
> e1824dfe0 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Soren Brinkmann        
>           2013-12-10  300  
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  301  static void macb_handle_link_change(struct 
> net_device *dev)
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  302  {
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  303  	struct macb *bp = netdev_priv(dev);
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  304  	struct phy_device *phydev = bp
> ->phy_dev;
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  305  	unsigned long flags;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  306  
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  307  	int status_change = 0;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  308  
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  309  	spin_lock_irqsave(&bp->lock, flags);
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  310  
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  311  	if (phydev->link) {
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  312  		if ((bp->speed != phydev
> ->speed) ||
> 6c36a7074 drivers/net/macb.c                  frederic RODO          
>           2007-07-12  313  		    (bp->duplex != phydev
> ->duplex)) {
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  314  			u32 reg;
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  315  
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09 @316  			reg = macb_readl(bp, 
> NCFGR);
> 89e5785fc drivers/net/macb.c                  Haavard Skinnemoen     
>           2006-11-09  317  			reg &= 
> ~(MACB_BIT(SPD) | MACB_BIT(FD));
> 140b7552f drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Patrice Vilchez        
>           2012-10-31  318  			if (macb_is_gem(bp))
> 140b7552f drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb.c Patrice Vilchez        
>           2012-10-31  319  				reg &= 
> ~GEM_BIT(GBE);
> 
> :::::: The code at line 164 was first introduced by commit
> :::::: f75ba50bdc2bcfab591bdf903312557033d0ac68 macb: initial support 
> for Cadence GEM
> 
> :::::: TO: Jamie Iles <[email-masked]>
> :::::: CC: Jamie Iles <[email-masked]>
> 
> ---
> 0-DAY kernel test infrastructure                Open Source 
> Technology Center
> https://lists.01.org/pipermail/kbuild-all                   Intel Cor
> poration

-- 
Andy Shevchenko <[email-masked]>
Intel Finland Oy