Subject: [PATCH 06/15] net: wireless: rtwifi: Remove duplicated arguments to |

From: Punit Vara <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 20:25:28 +0530

Remove uncessary repeated arguments COMP_EFUSE, COMP_REGD, COMP_CHAN
 with OR(|)

This is patch to the debug.c file that removes following warning
reported by coccicheck:

-duplicated argument to & or |

Signed-off-by: Punit Vara <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/debug.c | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/debug.c b/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/debug.c
index fd25aba..b8f5540 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/debug.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/rtlwifi/debug.c
@@ -37,9 +37,9 @@ void rtl_dbgp_flag_init(struct ieee80211_hw *hw)
 	    COMP_BEACON | COMP_RATE | COMP_RXDESC | COMP_DIG | COMP_TXAGC |
 	    COMP_POWER | COMP_POWER_TRACKING | COMP_BB_POWERSAVING | COMP_SWAS |
 	    COMP_RF | COMP_TURBO | COMP_RATR | COMP_CMD |
-	    COMP_EFUSE | COMP_QOS | COMP_MAC80211 | COMP_REGD | COMP_CHAN |
-	    COMP_EASY_CONCURRENT | COMP_EFUSE | COMP_QOS | COMP_MAC80211 |
-	    COMP_REGD | COMP_CHAN | COMP_BT_COEXIST;
+	    COMP_EFUSE | COMP_QOS | COMP_MAC80211 | COMP_CHAN |
+	    COMP_EASY_CONCURRENT | COMP_QOS | COMP_MAC80211 |
+	    COMP_REGD | COMP_BT_COEXIST;

 	for (i = 0; i < DBGP_TYPE_MAX; i++)
-- 
2.5.3