Subject: Loyalty Award

From: Mercedes - Benz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 11:34:02 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Recipient,

You have received a loyalty reward from  Mercedes-Benz, Answer the Below
 question correctly and stand a chance of winning our Promotional Award 
Grand prize of $4,000,000USD and a Brand New 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 
4Matic SUV Car. If you have never had a Mercedes-Benz Product, this is 
your chance to benefit from our company while if you have any of our 
products this is your opportunity of enjoying some of our benefits apart
 from the comfortability and efficiency of our products. Just answer the
 questions asked below and you could be a winner:

QUESTION:

(1). What year was Mercedes-Benz found?

(a). 1946

(b). 1926

(c). 1936

(2). Who was the founder of Benz?

(a). Terry Benz

(b). Tom Benz

(c). Karl Benz

(3). In which country is the Benz Headquarter Located?

(a). Germany

(b). United Kingdom

(c). United State of America

Note that you are to send your answers along with your Full Name, Sex, Age, Phone Number, Country and Occupation.

Our aims to support the abilities of the neediest groups to fulfill 
human dignity and social justice in cooperation with development 
partners in the world.

Kind Regards,

Dieter Zetsche

Mercedes-Benz, CEO