Subject: Re: [PATCH] mwifiex: fix semicolon.cocci warnings

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 14:44:47 -0800

On Sun, 2015-12-06 at 22:56 +0100, Julia Lawall wrote:
> Remove unneeded semicolon.
> 
> Generated by: scripts/coccinelle/misc/semicolon.cocci

There are a lot more of these

arch/arm/mach-ixp4xx/goramo_mlr.c:78:static u32 hw_bits = 0xFFFFFFFD;    /* assume all hardware present */;
crypto/tgr192.c:563:	tgr192_update(desc, NULL, 0); /* flush */ ;
crypto/tgr192.c:591:		tgr192_update(desc, NULL, 0); /* flush */ ;
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_int.h:982:	struct list_head list; /* on device->pending_bitmap_io */;
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_state.c:2202:	enum drbd_state_rv err, rv = SS_UNKNOWN_ERROR; /* continue waiting */;
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_main.c:1453:	return drop_it; /* && (device->state == R_PRIMARY) */;
drivers/block/ataflop.c:779:		dma_wd.fdc_speed = 0; 	/* always seek with 8 Mhz */;
drivers/scsi/bnx2i/bnx2i.h:540:	u16 itt[BNX2X_MAX_CQS];
	/* Cstorm CQ sequence to notify array, updated by driver */;
drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4vf/sge.c:1802:			for (frag = 0, fp = gl.frags; /**/; frag++, fp++) {
drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/init.c:98:	priv->beacon_period = 100; /* beacon interval */ ;
drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/fw-api-power.h:313:}; /* TX_POWER_REDUCED_FLAGS_TYPE_API_E_VER_2 */;
drivers/net/wireless/intersil/prism54/islpci_dev.c:112:			return -EILSEQ; /* Illegal byte sequence  */;
drivers/spi/spi-bcm2835.c:239:	bs->dma_pending = 0;

	/* and mark as completed */;
drivers/spi/spi-topcliff-pch.c:879:	param->chan_id = data->ch * 2; /* Tx = 0, 2 */;
drivers/spi/spi-topcliff-pch.c:894:	param->chan_id = data->ch * 2 + 1; /* Rx = Tx + 1 */;
drivers/usb/serial/keyspan.c:1966:		dr->bRequest = 0xB0;	/* 49wg control message */;
drivers/usb/serial/oti6858.c:112:	u8	rx_bytes_avail;		/* number of bytes in rx buffer */;
drivers/clk/tegra/clk-dfll.c:723:	int coef = 128; /* FIXME: td->cg_scale? */;
drivers/media/pci/ivtv/ivtv-driver.h:532:	u8 even[2];	/* two-byte payload of even field */;
fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_btree.h:98:	case XFS_BTNUM_MAX: ASSERT(0); /* fucking gcc */ ; break;	\
fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_btree.h:118:	case XFS_BTNUM_MAX: ASSERT(0); /* fucking gcc */ ; break; \
fs/xfs/xfs_itable.c:375:	ac.ac_ubleft = ubcount * statstruct_size; /* bytes */;
include/uapi/linux/nfc.h:278:	char service_name[NFC_LLCP_MAX_SERVICE_NAME]; /* Service name URI */;
kernel/trace/ring_buffer.c:4896:	set_current_state(TASK_INTERRUPTIBLE);
	/* Just run for 10 seconds */;
sound/soc/intel/atom/sst/sst.c:71:		sst_shim_write64(drv->shim, drv->ipc_reg.ipcx, header.full);