Subject: [PATCH] netfilter: nfnetlink_queue: Unregister pernet subsys in case of init failure

From: Nikolay Borisov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 12:13:26 +0200

Commit 3bfe049807c2403 ('netfilter: nfnetlink_{log,queue}:
Register pernet in first place') reorganised the initialisation
order of the pernet_subsys to avoid "use-before-initialised"
condition. However, in doing so the cleanup logic in nfnetlink_queue
got botched in that the pernet_subsys wasn't cleaned in case
nfnetlink_subsys_register failed. This patch adds the necessary
cleanup routine call.

Fixes: 3bfe049807c2403 ('netfilter: nfnetlink_{log,queue}: Register
						pernet in first place')

Signed-off-by: Nikolay Borisov <[email-masked]>
---
 net/netfilter/nfnetlink_queue.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/net/netfilter/nfnetlink_queue.c b/net/netfilter/nfnetlink_queue.c
index 7d81d280cb4f..2e94603c2dec 100644
--- a/net/netfilter/nfnetlink_queue.c
+++ b/net/netfilter/nfnetlink_queue.c
@@ -1417,6 +1417,7 @@ static int __init nfnetlink_queue_init(void)
 
 cleanup_netlink_notifier:
 	netlink_unregister_notifier(&nfqnl_rtnl_notifier);
+	unregister_pernet_subsys(&nfnl_queue_net_ops);
 out:
 	return status;
 }
-- 
2.5.0