Subject: pull-request: mac80211-next 2015-12-07

From: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 11:19:34 +0100

Hi Dave,

This is the first pull request for 4.5 from me - apologies for taking
so long and letting it grow, we had a bunch of issues to figure out,
most of which ended up unrelated to this code.

I don't know what git is doing with the diffstat below, I tried the
merge and ended up with a completely different and much saner diffstat,
but let me know if there's some problem on your side.

Thanks,
johannes

The following changes since commit c1df932c0574c13ab3ce72e969c9647ff3aaad68:

  mac80211: fix off-channel mgmt-tx uninitialized variable usage (2015-12-02 22:27:53 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211-next.git tags/mac80211-next-for-davem-2015-12-07

for you to fetch changes up to 1b894521e60c1b91db1e8ba1278660e5c89f1b5f:

  mac80211: handle HW ROC expired properly (2015-12-07 11:06:37 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
This pull request got a bit bigger than I wanted, due to
needing to reshuffle and fix some bugs. I merged mac80211
to get the right base for some of these changes.

 * new mac80211 API for upcoming driver changes: EOSP handling,
   key iteration
 * scan abort changes allowing to cancel an ongoing scan
 * VHT IBSS 80+80 MHz support
 * re-enable full AP client state tracking after fixes
 * various small fixes (that weren't relevant for mac80211)
 * various cleanups

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Welle (1):
      mac80211_hwsim: check ATTR_FREQ for wmediumd (netlink) packets

Amit Khatri (1):
      mac80211_hwsim: check txrate for NULL

Ayala Beker (1):
      cfg80211: use NL80211_ATTR_STA_AID in nl82011_set_station

Eliad Peller (1):
      mac80211: add atomic uploaded keys iterator

Emmanuel Grumbach (1):
      mac80211: allow the driver to send EOSP when needed

Ilan Peer (2):
      cfg80211: Add missing tracing to cfg80211
      mac80211: handle HW ROC expired properly

[email-masked] (1):
      mac80211: add new IEEE80211_VIF_GET_NOA_UPDATE flag

Johannes Berg (20):
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'mac80211/master' into HEAD
      mac80211: allow driver to prevent two stations w/ same address
      cfg80211: add complete data to station add/change tracing
      cfg80211: replace ieee80211_ie_split() with an inline
      mac80211: mesh: print MAC address instead of pointer
      lib80211: ratelimit key index mismatch
      mac80211: remove string from unaligned packet warning
      mac80211_hwsim: do not actively scan DFS channels
      cfg80211: handle add_station auth/assoc flag quirks
      Revert "mac80211: don't advertise NL80211_FEATURE_FULL_AP_CLIENT_STATE"
      mac80211: properly free skb when r-o-c for TX fails
      mac80211: properly free TX skbs when monitor TX fails
      mac80211: catch queue stop underflow
      mac80211: fix mgmt-tx abort cookie and leak
      mac80211: move off-channel/mgmt-tx code to offchannel.c
      mac80211: simplify ack_skb handling
      mac80211_hwsim: delay hardware remain-on-channel start
      mac80211: rewrite remain-on-channel logic
      mac80211_hwsim: stop using pointers as cookies
      mac80211: reject zero cookie in mgmt-tx/roc cancel

Jouni Malinen (3):
      mac80211: Allow a STA to join an IBSS with 80+80 MHz channel
      mac80211_hwsim: Update timestamp in Probe Response frames
      mac80211_hwsim: Advertise support for VHT IBSS

Luca Coelho (1):
      nl80211: clarify NL80211_ATTR_SCHED_SCAN_DELAY usage with net-detect

Michal Sojka (3):
      cfg80211: reg: Remove unused function parameter
      cfg80211: Remove unused cfg80211_can_use_iftype_chan()
      cfg80211: reg: Refactor calculation of bandwidth flags

Ola Olsson (1):
      cfg80211: ocb: Fix null pointer deref if join_ocb is unimplemented

Vidyullatha Kanchanapally (2):
      cfg80211: Add support for aborting an ongoing scan
      mac80211: Add support for aborting an ongoing scan

 Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-driver-st          |   12 +
 Documentation/SubmittingPatches                    |   15 +-
 .../bindings/input/touchscreen/tsc2005.txt         |   34 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/mips/img/xilfpga.txt       |   83 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/dsa/dsa.txt  |    3 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/hisilicon-hns-mdio.txt |    7 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/pwm/brcm,bcm7038-pwm.txt   |   20 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-berlin.txt         |   17 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-mtk-disp.txt       |   42 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-sun4i.txt          |    2 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/pwm/renesas,pwm-rcar.txt   |   26 +
 .../bindings/sound/{ak4554.c => ak4554.txt}        |    0
 .../bindings/thermal/rockchip-thermal.txt          |   11 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/thermal/ti_soc_thermal.txt |   14 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/ufs/ufs-qcom.txt |   58 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/ufs/ufshcd-pltfrm.txt      |   11 +-
 Documentation/dontdiff                             |    1 -
 Documentation/email-clients.txt                    |   36 +
 Documentation/filesystems/Makefile                 |    2 -
 Documentation/filesystems/configfs/Makefile        |    3 -
 Documentation/filesystems/configfs/configfs.txt    |   38 +-
 .../configfs/configfs_example_explicit.c           |  483 --
 Documentation/filesystems/overlayfs.txt            |    3 +-
 Documentation/networking/can.txt                   |    2 +-
 Documentation/nvdimm/nvdimm.txt                    |   49 +-
 Documentation/scsi/st.txt                          |    4 +-
 Documentation/target/tcm_mod_builder.py            |   17 -
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   27 +-
 Makefile                                           |    4 +-
 arch/arc/include/asm/processor.h                   |    4 -
 arch/arc/kernel/entry-arcv2.S                      |   19 +
 arch/arc/kernel/entry-compact.S                    |   29 +-
 arch/arc/kernel/entry.S                            |   17 -
 arch/arc/lib/memcpy-archs.S                        |   52 +-
 arch/arc/mm/tlbex.S                                |    6 +-
 arch/arc/plat-sim/platform.c                       |    1 -
 arch/arm/net/bpf_jit_32.c                          |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/Kconfig                                 |    1 +
 arch/arm64/Kconfig.debug                           |    4 -
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig                       |    1 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/atomic_ll_sc.h              |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/atomic_lse.h                |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/pgtable.h                   |    1 +
 arch/arm64/include/uapi/asm/kvm.h                  |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/cpufeature.c                     |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/smp.c                            |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/suspend.c                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/kernel/vdso/Makefile                    |    3 +
 arch/arm64/mm/mmu.c                                |    8 +-
 arch/arm64/net/bpf_jit.h                           |    3 +-
 arch/arm64/net/bpf_jit_comp.c                      |  102 +-
 arch/h8300/Kconfig                                 |    1 +
 arch/h8300/Makefile                                |    2 +
 arch/h8300/boot/compressed/Makefile                |    5 +-
 arch/h8300/boot/compressed/head.S                  |    4 +-
 arch/h8300/boot/compressed/misc.c                  |    7 +-
 arch/h8300/boot/compressed/vmlinux.lds             |    2 +-
 arch/h8300/boot/dts/edosk2674.dts                  |    6 +-
 arch/h8300/include/asm/io.h                        |   12 +-
 arch/h8300/include/asm/thread_info.h               |   14 +-
 arch/h8300/kernel/setup.c                          |    2 +
 arch/h8300/kernel/vmlinux.lds.S                    |    4 +-
 arch/mips/Kbuild                                   |    1 +
 arch/mips/Kbuild.platforms                         |    1 +
 arch/mips/Kconfig                                  |   88 +-
 arch/mips/Kconfig.debug                            |   72 +
 arch/mips/Makefile                                 |    4 +
 arch/mips/bcm47xx/setup.c                          |   19 +-
 arch/mips/bcm47xx/sprom.c                          |   46 +-
 arch/mips/bcm63xx/boards/board_bcm963xx.c          |   14 +-
 arch/mips/bcm63xx/cpu.c                            |   12 +-
 arch/mips/bcm63xx/dev-pcmcia.c                     |    2 +-
 arch/mips/bcm63xx/irq.c                            |    2 +-
 arch/mips/bcm63xx/setup.c                          |    8 +-
 arch/mips/bcm63xx/timer.c                          |    2 +-
 arch/mips/bmips/setup.c                            |    1 -
 arch/mips/boot/dts/Makefile                        |    1 +
 arch/mips/boot/dts/brcm/bcm7346.dtsi               |  114 +-
 arch/mips/boot/dts/brcm/bcm7358.dtsi               |   62 +-
 arch/mips/boot/dts/brcm/bcm7360.dtsi               |   62 +-
 arch/mips/boot/dts/brcm/bcm7362.dtsi               |   94 +-
 arch/mips/boot/dts/brcm/bcm7425.dtsi               |   42 +
 arch/mips/boot/dts/brcm/bcm97346dbsmb.dts          |   28 +
 arch/mips/boot/dts/brcm/bcm97358svmb.dts           |   16 +
 arch/mips/boot/dts/brcm/bcm97360svmb.dts           |   16 +
 arch/mips/boot/dts/brcm/bcm97362svmb.dts           |   20 +
 arch/mips/boot/dts/mti/malta.dts                   |    4 +
 arch/mips/boot/dts/xilfpga/Makefile                |    9 +
 arch/mips/boot/dts/xilfpga/microAptiv.dtsi         |   21 +
 arch/mips/boot/dts/xilfpga/nexys4ddr.dts           |   46 +
 arch/mips/cavium-octeon/setup.c                    |   11 +-
 arch/mips/configs/bigsur_defconfig                 |   12 +-
 arch/mips/configs/bmips_be_defconfig               |    3 +-
 arch/mips/configs/bmips_stb_defconfig              |    3 +-
 arch/mips/configs/capcella_defconfig               |    6 +-
 arch/mips/configs/e55_defconfig                    |    6 +-
 arch/mips/configs/fuloong2e_defconfig              |   14 +-
 arch/mips/configs/lasat_defconfig                  |   10 +-
 arch/mips/configs/lemote2f_defconfig               |   11 +-
 arch/mips/configs/malta_defconfig                  |    6 +-
 arch/mips/configs/malta_kvm_defconfig              |   16 +-
 arch/mips/configs/malta_kvm_guest_defconfig        |   16 +-
 arch/mips/configs/malta_qemu_32r6_defconfig        |   11 +-
 arch/mips/configs/maltaaprp_defconfig              |   11 +-
 arch/mips/configs/maltasmvp_eva_defconfig          |   11 +-
 arch/mips/configs/maltaup_defconfig                |   11 +-
 arch/mips/configs/maltaup_xpa_defconfig            |   16 +-
 arch/mips/configs/mpc30x_defconfig                 |    6 +-
 arch/mips/configs/xilfpga_defconfig                |   40 +
 arch/mips/include/asm/abi.h                        |    5 +-
 arch/mips/include/asm/atomic.h                     |    2 +-
 arch/mips/include/asm/bcache.h                     |   27 +
 arch/mips/include/asm/cdmm.h                       |   11 +
 arch/mips/include/asm/clocksource.h                |   29 +
 arch/mips/include/asm/compat.h                     |   62 +-
 arch/mips/include/asm/cpu-features.h               |    6 +-
 arch/mips/include/asm/debug.h                      |   22 +
 arch/mips/include/asm/elf.h                        |    7 +
 arch/mips/include/asm/fw/fw.h                      |   16 -
 arch/mips/include/asm/mach-bcm47xx/bcm47xx.h       |    5 -
 .../mips/include/asm/mach-lantiq/xway/lantiq_soc.h |   14 +
 arch/mips/include/asm/mach-malta/malta-dtshim.h    |   29 +
 arch/mips/include/asm/mach-ralink/mt7620.h         |    8 +-
 arch/mips/include/asm/mach-ralink/ralink_regs.h    |   17 +
 arch/mips/include/asm/mach-ralink/rt305x.h         |   21 +-
 arch/mips/include/asm/mach-xilfpga/irq.h           |   18 +
 arch/mips/include/asm/mips-cm.h                    |   78 +-
 arch/mips/include/asm/mips-cpc.h                   |    3 +-
 arch/mips/include/asm/mipsregs.h                   |   18 +-
 arch/mips/include/asm/page.h                       |    2 +-
 arch/mips/include/asm/processor.h                  |    8 +-
 arch/mips/include/asm/vdso.h                       |  139 +-
 arch/mips/include/uapi/asm/Kbuild                  |    2 +-
 arch/mips/include/uapi/asm/auxvec.h                |   17 +
 arch/mips/jz4740/board-qi_lb60.c                   |   13 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/Makefile                          |    1 +
 arch/mips/kernel/cps-vec-ns16550.S                 |  202 +
 arch/mips/kernel/cps-vec.S                         |   44 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/cpu-probe.c                       |    3 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/csrc-r4k.c                        |   44 +
 arch/mips/kernel/idle.c                            |   17 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/mips-cm.c                         |  114 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/mips-cpc.c                        |    6 +
 arch/mips/kernel/mips-r2-to-r6-emul.c              |    2 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/segment.c                         |    2 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/setup.c                           |   29 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/signal.c                          |   12 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/signal32.c                        |    7 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/signal_n32.c                      |    5 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/smp-cps.c                         |   35 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/smp-gic.c                         |    2 +
 arch/mips/kernel/spinlock_test.c                   |    4 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/stacktrace.c                      |   27 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/traps.c                           |   11 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/unaligned.c                       |    2 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/vdso.c                            |  207 +-
 arch/mips/kernel/vmlinux.lds.S                     |   15 +-
 arch/mips/kvm/locore.S                             |    8 -
 arch/mips/lantiq/clk.c                             |   17 +
 arch/mips/lantiq/clk.h                             |   13 +
 arch/mips/lantiq/irq.c                             |    8 +-
 arch/mips/lantiq/prom.c                            |    2 -
 arch/mips/lantiq/xway/clk.c                        |  180 +-
 arch/mips/lantiq/xway/prom.c                       |   35 +-
 arch/mips/lantiq/xway/reset.c                      |  196 +-
 arch/mips/lantiq/xway/sysctrl.c                    |  301 +-
 arch/mips/lib/Makefile                             |    2 +-
 arch/mips/lib/bswapdi.c                            |   15 +
 arch/mips/lib/bswapsi.c                            |   11 +
 arch/mips/loongson64/Kconfig                       |    5 -
 arch/mips/loongson64/common/Makefile               |    2 +-
 arch/mips/loongson64/lemote-2f/Makefile            |    2 +-
 arch/mips/math-emu/me-debugfs.c                    |    2 +-
 arch/mips/mm/Makefile                              |    1 +
 arch/mips/mm/sc-debugfs.c                          |   81 +
 arch/mips/mm/sc-mips.c                             |   65 +-
 arch/mips/mm/tlbex.c                               |   97 +-
 arch/mips/mti-malta/Makefile                       |   15 +-
 arch/mips/mti-malta/malta-dtshim.c                 |  162 +
 arch/mips/mti-malta/malta-init.c                   |    1 +
 arch/mips/mti-malta/malta-memory.c                 |  131 +-
 arch/mips/mti-malta/malta-setup.c                  |    5 +-
 arch/mips/netlogic/xlp/dt.c                        |    1 -
 arch/mips/pci/pci-rt3883.c                         |    6 +-
 arch/mips/pistachio/init.c                         |    1 -
 arch/mips/ralink/cevt-rt3352.c                     |    2 +-
 arch/mips/ralink/early_printk.c                    |   26 +
 arch/mips/ralink/mt7620.c                          |   63 +-
 arch/mips/ralink/of.c                              |    2 -
 arch/mips/ralink/prom.c                            |    5 +
 arch/mips/ralink/reset.c                           |   13 +-
 arch/mips/ralink/rt288x.c                          |    1 +
 arch/mips/ralink/rt305x.c                          |   13 +-
 arch/mips/ralink/rt3883.c                          |    2 +
 arch/mips/vdso/.gitignore                          |    4 +
 arch/mips/vdso/Makefile                            |  160 +
 arch/mips/vdso/elf.S                               |   68 +
 arch/mips/vdso/genvdso.c                           |  293 +
 arch/mips/vdso/genvdso.h                           |  187 +
 arch/mips/vdso/gettimeofday.c                      |  232 +
 arch/mips/vdso/sigreturn.S                         |   49 +
 arch/mips/vdso/vdso.h                              |   89 +
 arch/mips/vdso/vdso.lds.S                          |  105 +
 arch/mips/xilfpga/Kconfig                          |    9 +
 arch/mips/xilfpga/Makefile                         |    7 +
 arch/mips/xilfpga/Platform                         |    3 +
 arch/mips/xilfpga/init.c                           |   57 +
 arch/mips/xilfpga/intc.c                           |   25 +
 arch/mips/xilfpga/time.c                           |   41 +
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv.c                       |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_rmhandlers.S            |   20 +-
 arch/s390/include/asm/cio.h                        |    1 +
 arch/s390/include/asm/elf.h                        |   13 +-
 arch/s390/include/asm/ipl.h                        |    3 +-
 arch/s390/include/asm/pci_dma.h                    |    4 +-
 arch/s390/include/asm/trace/diag.h                 |    6 +-
 arch/s390/include/uapi/asm/unistd.h                |   19 +-
 arch/s390/kernel/compat_wrapper.c                  |    1 +
 arch/s390/kernel/diag.c                            |    4 +-
 arch/s390/kernel/head.S                            |   95 +-
 arch/s390/kernel/ipl.c                             |   65 +-
 arch/s390/kernel/process.c                         |    6 +-
 arch/s390/kernel/sclp.c                            |    2 +-
 arch/s390/kernel/setup.c                           |    3 -
 arch/s390/kernel/syscalls.S                        |    1 +
 arch/s390/kernel/trace.c                           |    6 +-
 arch/s390/mm/init.c                                |   30 +-
 arch/s390/mm/mmap.c                                |   60 +-
 arch/s390/pci/pci_dma.c                            |   84 +-
 arch/unicore32/kernel/puv3-nb0916.c                |   10 +-
 arch/x86/include/asm/i8259.h                       |    1 +
 arch/x86/include/asm/kvm_host.h                    |   27 +-
 arch/x86/include/asm/vmx.h                         |    3 +
 arch/x86/include/uapi/asm/svm.h                    |    1 +
 arch/x86/kernel/apic/vector.c                      |    6 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/cpu/amd.c                          |   13 +
 arch/x86/kernel/cpu/intel.c                        |    1 +
 arch/x86/kernel/cpu/perf_event_intel_rapl.c        |    6 -
 arch/x86/kernel/head_64.S                          |    8 +
 arch/x86/kernel/i8259.c                            |   29 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/setup.c                            |    2 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/verify_cpu.S                       |   12 +-
 arch/x86/kvm/lapic.c                               |    4 +-
 arch/x86/kvm/mmu.c                                 |   20 +-
 arch/x86/kvm/mmu.h                                 |    6 +-
 arch/x86/kvm/paging_tmpl.h                         |    3 +-
 arch/x86/kvm/svm.c                                 |  140 +-
 arch/x86/kvm/vmx.c                                 |   71 +-
 arch/x86/kvm/x86.c                                 |  159 +-
 arch/x86/mm/dump_pagetables.c                      |   17 +-
 block/blk-core.c                                   |    3 +
 block/blk-mq.c                                     |    2 +-
 block/blk-mq.h                                     |    1 -
 crypto/algif_hash.c                                |   12 +-
 crypto/asymmetric_keys/x509_cert_parser.c          |   12 +-
 drivers/acpi/acpi_platform.c                       |    7 +-
 drivers/acpi/acpi_video.c                          |   78 +-
 drivers/acpi/glue.c                                |    8 +-
 drivers/acpi/scan.c                                |   42 +
 drivers/acpi/thermal.c                             |   12 +-
 drivers/acpi/video_detect.c                        |    9 +
 drivers/ata/libata-scsi.c                          |    3 -
 drivers/base/power/domain.c                        |   21 +-
 drivers/base/power/opp/core.c                      |   48 +-
 drivers/base/power/opp/cpu.c                       |   13 +-
 drivers/base/power/opp/opp.h                       |    3 +
 drivers/base/property.c                            |   32 +-
 drivers/block/brd.c                                |    3 +
 drivers/block/rbd.c                                |  109 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/bfusb.c                          |    9 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/bluecard_cs.c                    |   25 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/bpa10x.c                         |    4 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/bt3c_cs.c                        |   11 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_main.c                    |    8 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/btmrvl_sdio.c                    |    4 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/btsdio.c                         |    6 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/btuart_cs.c                      |   11 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c                          |   48 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/btwilink.c                       |    8 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/dtl1_cs.c                        |   11 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_ath.c                        |    6 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_bcm.c                        |    2 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_bcsp.c                       |   25 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_h4.c                         |   16 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_h5.c                         |   18 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_intel.c                      |   14 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_ldisc.c                      |    5 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_ll.c                         |    4 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_qca.c                        |    4 +-
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_vhci.c                       |    8 +-
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm-chip.c                        |   20 +-
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm2-cmd.c                        |   15 +-
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_of.c                          |    3 +-
 drivers/char/tpm/tpm_tis.c                         |    8 +-
 drivers/clk/h8300/clk-div.c                        |    6 +-
 drivers/clocksource/mips-gic-timer.c               |    7 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/arm_big_little.c                   |   22 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/cppc_cpufreq.c                     |    3 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/cpufreq_governor.c                 |   33 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/intel_pstate.c                     |   10 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/s5pv210-cpufreq.c                  |    4 +-
 drivers/crypto/ccp/ccp-platform.c                  |   15 +-
 drivers/crypto/qat/qat_common/adf_ctl_drv.c        |    2 +-
 drivers/firewire/ohci.c                            |    5 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_irq.c                          |   10 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_drv.c        |   81 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/Kconfig                        |    8 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/Makefile                       |   21 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_awg_utils.c                |    4 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_compositor.c               |    4 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_crtc.c                     |   45 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_drv.c                      |   33 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_drv.h                      |    9 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_dvo.c                      |    7 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_gdp.c                      |    2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hda.c                      |    7 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hdmi.c                     |   69 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_hqvdp.c                    |  306 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_mixer.c                    |   14 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_plane.c                    |    3 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_tvout.c                    |    2 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_vtac.c                     |    2 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_vtg.c                      |   22 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/sti/sti_vtg.h                      |    4 +-
 drivers/hwmon/Kconfig                              |    2 +
 drivers/hwmon/applesmc.c                           |    2 +-
 drivers/hwmon/scpi-hwmon.c                         |   21 +-
 drivers/hwtracing/stm/policy.c                     |  105 +-
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/srp/ib_srp.c                |    5 -
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/srpt/ib_srpt.c              |   78 +-
 drivers/input/mouse/elantech.c                     |    7 +
 drivers/input/serio/parkbd.c                       |    2 +-
 drivers/input/touchscreen/Kconfig                  |   17 +
 drivers/input/touchscreen/Makefile                 |    2 +
 drivers/input/touchscreen/tsc2004.c                |   83 +
 drivers/input/touchscreen/tsc2005.c                |  714 +-
 drivers/input/touchscreen/tsc200x-core.c           |  665 ++
 drivers/input/touchscreen/tsc200x-core.h           |   78 +
 drivers/iommu/s390-iommu.c                         |   23 +-
 drivers/irqchip/irq-mips-gic.c                     |   14 +
 drivers/message/fusion/mptctl.c                    |    4 +
 drivers/message/fusion/mptsas.c                    |    1 -
 drivers/misc/spear13xx_pcie_gadget.c               |  216 +-
 drivers/net/can/xilinx_can.c                       |  176 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx.c                        |   10 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/Kconfig                       |    1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/Makefile                      |    1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe-drv.c           |    1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe-main.c          |    8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/apm/xgene/xgene_enet_main.c   |   25 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bcmsysport.c         |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x.h        |  113 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.c    |   50 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h    |    7 -
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_ethtool.c    |    9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_hsi.h    |   43 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c   |    5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt.c          |    2 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/genet/bcmgenet.c     |    4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/lio_main.c    |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/thunder/nicvf_main.c   |   13 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/sge.c           |    2 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/cisco/enic/enic_main.c        |    2 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/dlink/Kconfig                 |    5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/dlink/dl2k.c                  |  343 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/dlink/dl2k.h                  |   15 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/emulex/benet/be_ethtool.c     |   25 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/emulex/benet/be_main.c        |    4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fec_main.c          |    9 +-
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c  |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c           |    9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/Kconfig                |   13 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/Makefile               |    5 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.c                  | 2300 -----
 drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.h                  |  748 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/fm10k/fm10k.h           |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/fm10k/fm10k_main.c      |    4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/fm10k/fm10k_type.h      |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/fm10k/fm10k_vf.c        |    7 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_debugfs.c     |   24 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_txrx.c        |    1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_txrx.c      |    1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40evf_main.c    |    7 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_fcoe.c      |    3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_lib.c       |    1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_main.c      |   21 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_x550.c      |  165 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ethtool.c       |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ixgbevf.h       |    3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ixgbevf_main.c  |   26 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/vf.c            |    4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_cq.c         |   10 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_ethtool.c    |   17 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_netdev.c     |   40 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_rx.c         |   18 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/mlx4_en.h       |  126 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |    5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    |   15 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_txrx.c  |   11 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_switchdev.c   |  129 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/microchip/encx24j600.c        |   24 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/myricom/myri10ge/myri10ge.c   |    3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic_io.c     |    4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/ravb.h                |    3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/ravb_main.c           |   46 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/sh_eth.c              |  213 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/rocker/rocker.c               |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/efx.c                     |    3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/rx.c                      |    1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/smsc/smsc911x.c               |   17 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.c                     |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/netcp_core.c               |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/via/via-velocity.c            |   24 +-
 drivers/net/ipvlan/ipvlan_core.c                   |   14 +-
 drivers/net/macvlan.c                              |    2 +
 drivers/net/netconsole.c                           |  271 +-
 drivers/net/phy/at803x.c                           |    4 +
 drivers/net/phy/marvell.c                          |   16 +
 drivers/net/phy/phy.c                              |    3 +
 drivers/net/phy/vitesse.c                          |   16 +-
 drivers/net/ppp/pppoe.c                            |   26 +-
 drivers/net/ppp/pppox.c                            |    2 +-
 drivers/net/usb/cdc_ether.c                        |    5 +
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c                           |    3 -
 drivers/net/vmxnet3/vmxnet3_drv.c                  |    7 +-
 drivers/net/vmxnet3/vmxnet3_int.h                  |    4 +-
 drivers/net/vrf.c                                  |   68 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/netdev.c          |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mac80211_hwsim.c              |   95 +-
 drivers/nvdimm/e820.c                              |   15 +-
 drivers/nvdimm/pmem.c                              |   15 +-
 drivers/nvme/host/pci.c                            |   15 +-
 drivers/of/of_pci.c                                |   20 -
 drivers/of/of_reserved_mem.c                       |   11 +-
 drivers/pci/probe.c                                |   32 +-
 drivers/platform/chrome/Kconfig                    |    5 +-
 drivers/platform/chrome/Makefile                   |    3 +-
 drivers/platform/chrome/chromeos_laptop.c          |    4 +-
 drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_dev.c              |    7 +
 drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_lightbar.c         |   31 +-
 drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_lpc.c              |   21 +-
 drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_vbc.c              |  137 +
 drivers/platform/x86/Kconfig                       |    1 +
 drivers/platform/x86/asus-wmi.c                    |    4 +-
 drivers/platform/x86/ideapad-laptop.c              |   49 +-
 drivers/platform/x86/intel_menlow.c                |    8 +-
 drivers/platform/x86/thinkpad_acpi.c               |    3 +-
 drivers/pwm/Kconfig                                |   49 +-
 drivers/pwm/Makefile                               |    4 +
 drivers/pwm/core.c                                 |   37 +-
 drivers/pwm/pwm-atmel-hlcdc.c                      |    4 +
 drivers/pwm/pwm-berlin.c                           |  219 +
 drivers/pwm/pwm-brcmstb.c                          |  343 +
 drivers/pwm/pwm-lpss-pci.c                         |   37 +-
 drivers/pwm/pwm-lpss-platform.c                    |    7 +
 drivers/pwm/pwm-lpss.c                             |   62 +-
 drivers/pwm/pwm-lpss.h                             |    2 +
 drivers/pwm/pwm-mtk-disp.c                         |  243 +
 drivers/pwm/pwm-pca9685.c                          |   20 +-
 drivers/pwm/pwm-rcar.c                             |  274 +
 drivers/pwm/pwm-sun4i.c                            |   27 +-
 drivers/pwm/sysfs.c                                |   75 +-
 drivers/s390/cio/chsc.c                            |   37 +-
 drivers/s390/cio/chsc.h                            |   15 +
 drivers/s390/cio/cio.c                             |   14 +
 drivers/s390/cio/css.c                             |    5 -
 drivers/s390/crypto/Makefile                       |    7 +-
 drivers/s390/crypto/ap_bus.c                       |    6 +
 drivers/s390/crypto/zcrypt_api.c                   |   10 +-
 drivers/s390/crypto/zcrypt_api.h                   |    1 +
 drivers/s390/crypto/zcrypt_msgtype50.c             |    1 +
 drivers/s390/crypto/zcrypt_msgtype6.c              |    3 +
 drivers/scsi/53c700.c                              |   11 +-
 drivers/scsi/FlashPoint.c                          |    2 +-
 drivers/scsi/Kconfig                               |    1 -
 drivers/scsi/Makefile                              |    1 -
 drivers/scsi/aacraid/aachba.c                      |  265 +-
 drivers/scsi/aacraid/aacraid.h                     |   20 +-
 drivers/scsi/aacraid/comminit.c                    |  147 +-
 drivers/scsi/aacraid/commsup.c                     |  113 +-
 drivers/scsi/aacraid/linit.c                       |  152 +
 drivers/scsi/aacraid/rx.c                          |    1 +
 drivers/scsi/aacraid/sa.c                          |    1 +
 drivers/scsi/aacraid/src.c                         |   64 +-
 drivers/scsi/advansys.c                            |    6 -
 drivers/scsi/aic7xxx/aic79xx_osm.c                 |    1 -
 drivers/scsi/aic7xxx/aic7xxx_osm.c                 |    1 -
 drivers/scsi/aic94xx/aic94xx_init.c                |    3 +-
 drivers/scsi/be2iscsi/be_main.c                    |   64 +-
 drivers/scsi/be2iscsi/be_main.h                    |    7 +-
 drivers/scsi/be2iscsi/be_mgmt.c                    |   24 +-
 drivers/scsi/be2iscsi/be_mgmt.h                    |    7 +-
 drivers/scsi/bfa/bfad_im.c                         |    2 -
 drivers/scsi/bnx2fc/57xx_hsi_bnx2fc.h              |    6 +-
 drivers/scsi/bnx2fc/Kconfig                        |    5 +-
 drivers/scsi/bnx2fc/bnx2fc.h                       |    9 +-
 drivers/scsi/bnx2fc/bnx2fc_constants.h             |    6 +-
 drivers/scsi/bnx2fc/bnx2fc_debug.c                 |    6 +-
 drivers/scsi/bnx2fc/bnx2fc_debug.h                 |    6 +-
 drivers/scsi/bnx2fc/bnx2fc_els.c                   |   10 +-
 drivers/scsi/bnx2fc/bnx2fc_fcoe.c                  |   26 +-
 drivers/scsi/bnx2fc/bnx2fc_hwi.c                   |    6 +-
 drivers/scsi/bnx2fc/bnx2fc_io.c                    |  106 +-
 drivers/scsi/bnx2fc/bnx2fc_tgt.c                   |   12 +-
 drivers/scsi/csiostor/csio_scsi.c                  |    2 -
 drivers/scsi/esas2r/esas2r_main.c                  |    1 -
 drivers/scsi/esp_scsi.c                            |    1 -
 drivers/scsi/fcoe/fcoe.c                           |    4 +-
 drivers/scsi/fnic/fnic_main.c                      |    8 -
 drivers/scsi/hosts.c                               |    7 +
 drivers/scsi/hpsa.c                                | 1346 ++-
 drivers/scsi/hpsa.h                                |   47 +-
 drivers/scsi/hpsa_cmd.h                            |   30 +-
 drivers/scsi/ibmvscsi/ibmvfc.c                     |    1 -
 drivers/scsi/ibmvscsi/ibmvscsi.c                   |   10 +-
 drivers/scsi/ibmvscsi/ibmvscsi.h                   |    1 +
 drivers/scsi/ipr.c                                 |  154 +-
 drivers/scsi/ipr.h                                 |   22 +-
 drivers/scsi/isci/init.c                           |    5 +-
 drivers/scsi/libfc/fc_npiv.c                       |    2 +-
 drivers/scsi/lpfc/lpfc_els.c                       |    8 +-
 drivers/scsi/lpfc/lpfc_scsi.c                      |    3 -
 drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_sas.h               |   62 +-
 drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_sas_base.c          |  466 +-
 drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_sas_fp.c            |   28 +-
 drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_sas_fusion.c        |  404 +-
 drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_sas_fusion.h        |   36 +-
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/Kconfig                       |   67 -
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/Makefile                      |    7 -
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2.h                    | 1170 ---
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_cnfg.h               | 3068 -------
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_init.h               |  461 -
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_ioc.h                | 1708 ----
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_raid.h               |  366 -
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_sas.h                |  288 -
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_tool.h               |  481 --
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_type.h               |   61 -
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_base.c                | 4899 -----------
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_base.h                | 1235 ---
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_config.c              | 1527 ----
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_ctl.c                 | 3101 -------
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_ctl.h                 |  419 -
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_debug.h               |  182 -
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_scsih.c               | 8855 --------------------
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_transport.c           | 2173 -----
 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/Kconfig                       |   18 +-
 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/Makefile                      |    3 +-
 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/mpt3sas_base.c                |  668 +-
 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/mpt3sas_base.h                |  233 +-
 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/mpt3sas_config.c              |   42 +-
 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/mpt3sas_ctl.c                 |  259 +-
 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/mpt3sas_ctl.h                 |    6 +-
 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/mpt3sas_debug.h               |   16 +-
 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/mpt3sas_scsih.c               | 1555 ++--
 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/mpt3sas_transport.c           |   18 +-
 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/mpt3sas_warpdrive.c           |  344 +
 drivers/scsi/mvsas/mv_init.c                       |    3 +-
 drivers/scsi/mvumi.c                               |   10 +-
 drivers/scsi/pm8001/pm8001_defs.h                  |    2 +
 drivers/scsi/pm8001/pm8001_init.c                  |  216 +-
 drivers/scsi/pm8001/pm8001_sas.h                   |    6 +-
 drivers/scsi/pm8001/pm80xx_hwi.c                   |   34 +
 drivers/scsi/pmcraid.c                             |    6 +-
 drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_os.c                      |    1 -
 drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/tcm_qla2xxx.c                 |  153 +-
 drivers/scsi/qla4xxx/ql4_os.c                      |    8 -
 drivers/scsi/scsi.c                                |   27 +-
 drivers/scsi/scsi_scan.c                           |    9 +-
 drivers/scsi/scsi_sysfs.c                          |   56 +-
 drivers/scsi/sd.c                                  |    1 +
 drivers/scsi/sg.c                                  |    8 +-
 drivers/scsi/snic/snic_main.c                      |   10 -
 drivers/scsi/st.c                                  |   30 +
 drivers/scsi/stex.c                                |   21 +-
 drivers/scsi/storvsc_drv.c                         |  294 +-
 drivers/scsi/ufs/Kconfig                           |    2 +-
 drivers/scsi/ufs/ufs-qcom.c                        |  905 +-
 drivers/scsi/ufs/ufs-qcom.h                        |   68 +-
 drivers/scsi/ufs/ufshcd-pltfrm.c                   |   98 +-
 drivers/scsi/ufs/ufshcd-pltfrm.h                   |   41 +
 drivers/scsi/ufs/ufshcd.c                          |  130 +-
 drivers/scsi/ufs/ufshcd.h                          |  149 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_configfs.c       |  791 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_stat.c           |  666 +-
 drivers/target/loopback/tcm_loop.c                 |   61 +-
 drivers/target/sbp/sbp_target.c                    |   87 +-
 drivers/target/target_core_configfs.c              | 1209 +--
 drivers/target/target_core_fabric_configfs.c       |  275 +-
 drivers/target/target_core_internal.h              |    3 +
 drivers/target/target_core_stat.c                  |  918 +-
 drivers/target/tcm_fc/tfc_cmd.c                    |    1 -
 drivers/target/tcm_fc/tfc_conf.c                   |   44 +-
 drivers/target/tcm_fc/tfc_io.c                     |    1 -
 drivers/target/tcm_fc/tfc_sess.c                   |    1 -
 drivers/thermal/Kconfig                            |   17 +
 drivers/thermal/Makefile                           |    3 +
 drivers/thermal/armada_thermal.c                   |    6 +-
 drivers/thermal/cpu_cooling.c                      |    8 +-
 drivers/thermal/devfreq_cooling.c                  |  573 ++
 drivers/thermal/imx_thermal.c                      |   21 +-
 drivers/thermal/rockchip_thermal.c                 |   43 +-
 drivers/thermal/samsung/exynos_tmu.c               |   68 +-
 drivers/thermal/ti-soc-thermal/Kconfig             |   15 +
 drivers/thermal/ti-soc-thermal/Makefile            |    1 +
 .../thermal/ti-soc-thermal/omap3-thermal-data.c    |  176 +
 drivers/thermal/ti-soc-thermal/ti-bandgap.c        |   14 +
 drivers/thermal/ti-soc-thermal/ti-bandgap.h        |   11 +
 drivers/usb/gadget/configfs.c                      |  295 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_acm.c                |   26 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_ecm.c                |    8 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_eem.c                |    8 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_hid.c                |   34 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_loopback.c           |   31 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_mass_storage.c       |  119 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_midi.c               |   37 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_ncm.c                |    8 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_obex.c               |   26 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_phonet.c             |   25 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_printer.c            |   30 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_rndis.c              |    8 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_serial.c             |   26 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_sourcesink.c         |   83 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_subset.c             |    8 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_uac1.c               |   39 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_uac2.c               |   28 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/u_ether_configfs.h     |   44 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/uvc_configfs.c         |  387 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/legacy/tcm_usb_gadget.c         |   44 +-
 drivers/usb/storage/uas.c                          |    5 -
 drivers/vfio/Kconfig                               |   15 +
 drivers/vfio/pci/vfio_pci.c                        |    8 +-
 drivers/vfio/pci/vfio_pci_config.c                 |   74 +-
 drivers/vfio/platform/Makefile                     |    6 +-
 drivers/vfio/platform/reset/Kconfig                |    8 +
 drivers/vfio/platform/reset/Makefile               |    2 +
 .../vfio/platform/reset/vfio_platform_amdxgbe.c    |  127 +
 .../platform/reset/vfio_platform_calxedaxgmac.c    |   19 +-
 drivers/vfio/platform/vfio_amba.c                  |    1 +
 drivers/vfio/platform/vfio_platform.c              |    1 +
 drivers/vfio/platform/vfio_platform_common.c       |  155 +-
 drivers/vfio/platform/vfio_platform_irq.c          |    1 +
 drivers/vfio/platform/vfio_platform_private.h      |   40 +-
 drivers/vfio/vfio.c                                |  224 +-
 drivers/vfio/vfio_iommu_type1.c                    |   15 +-
 drivers/vhost/scsi.c                               |   41 +-
 drivers/xen/xen-scsiback.c                         |   32 +-
 fs/9p/Makefile                                     |    5 +-
 fs/9p/acl.c                                        |   65 +-
 fs/9p/cache.h                                      |    1 +
 fs/9p/xattr.c                                      |   42 +
 fs/9p/xattr.h                                      |    3 -
 fs/9p/xattr_security.c                             |   80 -
 fs/9p/xattr_trusted.c                              |   80 -
 fs/9p/xattr_user.c                                 |   80 -
 fs/binfmt_elf.c                                    |   12 +-
 fs/block_dev.c                                     |   15 +-
 fs/btrfs/disk-io.c                                 |    3 +
 fs/btrfs/extent-tree.c                             |   11 +-
 fs/btrfs/file.c                                    |   16 +-
 fs/btrfs/inode.c                                   |   62 +-
 fs/btrfs/qgroup.c                                  |   13 +-
 fs/btrfs/scrub.c                                   |  179 +-
 fs/btrfs/volumes.c                                 |   21 +
 fs/btrfs/xattr.c                                   |    4 +-
 fs/buffer.c                                        |   24 +-
 fs/cachefiles/namei.c                              |    2 +
 fs/cachefiles/rdwr.c                               |   75 +-
 fs/ceph/cache.c                                    |    2 +-
 fs/ceph/caps.c                                     |   76 +-
 fs/ceph/file.c                                     |   87 +-
 fs/ceph/inode.c                                    |    1 +
 fs/ceph/mds_client.c                               |   57 +-
 fs/ceph/mds_client.h                               |    3 +
 fs/ceph/super.h                                    |    1 +
 fs/cifs/cifsfs.c                                   |   16 +-
 fs/cifs/cifsglob.h                                 |    8 +-
 fs/cifs/connect.c                                  |   78 +
 fs/cifs/ioctl.c                                    |   11 +-
 fs/cifs/smb2file.c                                 |   19 +
 fs/cifs/smb2ops.c                                  |   10 +-
 fs/cifs/smb2pdu.c                                  |  123 +-
 fs/cifs/smb2pdu.h                                  |   45 +
 fs/cifs/smbfsctl.h                                 |    2 +-
 fs/configfs/file.c                                 |   12 +-
 fs/dax.c                                           |   16 +-
 fs/debugfs/inode.c                                 |    6 +-
 fs/dlm/config.c                                    |  288 +-
 fs/ext2/xattr.c                                    |    7 +-
 fs/ext2/xattr_security.c                           |   15 +-
 fs/ext2/xattr_trusted.c                            |   15 +-
 fs/ext2/xattr_user.c                               |   15 +-
 fs/ext4/inode.c                                    |    4 +-
 fs/ext4/xattr.c                                    |    7 +-
 fs/ext4/xattr_security.c                           |   15 +-
 fs/ext4/xattr_trusted.c                            |   15 +-
 fs/ext4/xattr_user.c                               |   15 +-
 fs/f2fs/xattr.c                                    |   60 +-
 fs/fscache/netfs.c                                 |   38 +-
 fs/fscache/page.c                                  |    2 +-
 fs/gfs2/xattr.c                                    |   13 +-
 fs/hfsplus/xattr.c                                 |   21 +-
 fs/hfsplus/xattr_security.c                        |   21 +-
 fs/hfsplus/xattr_trusted.c                         |   21 +-
 fs/hfsplus/xattr_user.c                            |   21 +-
 fs/jffs2/security.c                                |   16 +-
 fs/jffs2/xattr.c                                   |    9 +-
 fs/jffs2/xattr_trusted.c                           |   19 +-
 fs/jffs2/xattr_user.c                              |   16 +-
 fs/lockd/host.c                                    |    8 +-
 fs/lockd/mon.c                                     |  125 +-
 fs/lockd/netns.h                                   |    4 +-
 fs/lockd/svc.c                                     |    2 +-
 fs/lockd/svc4proc.c                                |    2 +-
 fs/lockd/svcproc.c                                 |    2 +-
 fs/nfs/nfs4proc.c                                  |   34 +-
 fs/nfsd/nfs3xdr.c                                  |    4 +-
 fs/nfsd/nfs4layouts.c                              |   34 +-
 fs/nfsd/nfs4proc.c                                 |    4 +
 fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c                                |  265 +-
 fs/nfsd/nfscache.c                                 |   32 +-
 fs/nfsd/nfsfh.c                                    |    5 +-
 fs/nfsd/nfsfh.h                                    |   20 +-
 fs/nfsd/state.h                                    |   43 +-
 fs/nfsd/trace.c                                    |    2 -
 fs/nfsd/trace.h                                    |    2 +
 fs/nfsd/vfs.c                                      |    4 +-
 fs/nfsd/vfs.h                                      |    4 +-
 fs/nfsd/xdr4.h                                     |    2 +-
 fs/nilfs2/file.c                                   |    2 +-
 fs/ocfs2/cluster/heartbeat.c                       |  205 +-
 fs/ocfs2/cluster/nodemanager.c                     |  281 +-
 fs/ocfs2/xattr.c                                   |   45 +-
 fs/pipe.c                                          |   18 +-
 fs/posix_acl.c                                     |   36 +-
 fs/reiserfs/xattr.c                                |   16 +-
 fs/reiserfs/xattr_security.c                       |   13 +-
 fs/reiserfs/xattr_trusted.c                        |   13 +-
 fs/reiserfs/xattr_user.c                           |   13 +-
 fs/squashfs/xattr.c                                |   86 +-
 fs/sysfs/group.c                                   |   17 +-
 fs/ubifs/super.c                                   |    1 -
 fs/ubifs/ubifs.h                                   |    1 -
 fs/ubifs/xattr.c                                   |   40 -
 fs/xattr.c                                         |   39 +-
 fs/xfs/Makefile                                    |    2 +-
 fs/xfs/kmem.c                                      |   10 +-
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_alloc.c                          |   30 +-
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_alloc.h                          |    8 +-
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_attr.c                           |    6 +-
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_attr_leaf.c                      |    3 +
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_attr_remote.c                    |    2 +-
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_bmap.c                           |   65 +-
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_bmap.h                           |   13 +-
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_btree.c                          |   21 +-
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_btree.h                          |   39 +-
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_da_btree.c                       |    4 +
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_dir2.c                           |    6 +-
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_dir2_block.c                     |    3 +
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_dir2_data.c                      |    3 +
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_dir2_leaf.c                      |    3 +
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_dir2_node.c                      |    3 +
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_format.h                         |   18 +-
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_fs.h                             |   10 +
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_ialloc.c                         |   10 +-
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_sb.c                             |   10 +
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_symlink_remote.c                 |    7 +
 fs/xfs/xfs_acl.c                                   |   14 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_acl.h                                   |    4 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_aops.c                                  |  119 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_aops.h                                  |    3 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_attr_list.c                             |    2 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_bmap_util.c                             |   38 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_buf.c                                   |   21 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_dir2_readdir.c                          |    2 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_dquot.c                                 |   14 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_file.c                                  |  116 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_icache.c                                |   18 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_inode.c                                 |    8 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_inode_item.c                            |    1 +
 fs/xfs/xfs_inode_item.h                            |    1 +
 fs/xfs/xfs_ioctl.c                                 |   23 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_ioctl32.c                               |    2 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_iomap.c                                 |   70 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_iops.c                                  |    4 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_linux.h                                 |    7 +
 fs/xfs/xfs_log.c                                   |   93 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_log.h                                   |    1 +
 fs/xfs/xfs_log_priv.h                              |   51 +
 fs/xfs/xfs_log_recover.c                           |   14 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_message.c                               |    7 +
 fs/xfs/xfs_mount.c                                 |   21 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_mount.h                                 |    5 +
 fs/xfs/xfs_pnfs.c                                  |    5 +
 fs/xfs/xfs_qm.c                                    |   14 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_stats.c                                 |   93 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_stats.h                                 |   36 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_super.c                                 |   57 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_sysctl.c                                |   15 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_sysfs.c                                 |  185 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_sysfs.h                                 |    1 +
 fs/xfs/xfs_trace.h                                 |    2 +
 fs/xfs/xfs_trans.c                                 |    6 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_trans_ail.c                             |   13 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_trans_inode.c                           |    9 +
 fs/xfs/xfs_xattr.c                                 |   41 +-
 include/acpi/acpi_bus.h                            |   36 +-
 include/asm-generic/uaccess.h                      |   10 +-
 include/linux/acpi.h                               |    7 +-
 include/linux/blk_types.h                          |    2 +-
 include/linux/buffer_head.h                        |    2 -
 include/linux/ceph/libceph.h                       |    4 +-
 include/linux/ceph/messenger.h                     |   16 +-
 include/linux/configfs.h                           |   97 +-
 include/linux/context_tracking.h                   |   12 +-
 include/linux/devfreq_cooling.h                    |   81 +
 include/linux/fs.h                                 |    2 -
 include/linux/hashtable.h                          |    4 +
 include/linux/if_pppox.h                           |    1 -
 include/linux/irqchip/mips-gic.h                   |   17 +
 include/linux/kvm_host.h                           |    1 +
 include/linux/lockd/lockd.h                        |   10 +-
 include/linux/marvell_phy.h                        |    1 +
 include/linux/math64.h                             |   80 +
 include/linux/mfd/cros_ec.h                        |    1 +
 include/linux/netdevice.h                          |   49 +-
 include/linux/of.h                                 |    4 +-
 include/linux/of_address.h                         |    7 +
 include/linux/of_pci.h                             |    3 -
 include/linux/property.h                           |   10 +-
 include/linux/pwm.h                                |    3 +
 include/linux/skbuff.h                             |    3 -
 include/linux/sunrpc/cache.h                       |   16 +-
 include/linux/sysfs.h                              |   18 +-
 include/linux/thermal.h                            |    8 +-
 include/linux/usb/gadget_configfs.h                |   19 +-
 include/linux/vfio.h                               |    3 +
 include/linux/xattr.h                              |   18 +-
 include/net/bluetooth/bluetooth.h                  |   25 +-
 include/net/bluetooth/hci.h                        |    3 +-
 include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h                   |   13 +-
 include/net/bluetooth/hci_mon.h                    |    2 +
 include/net/bluetooth/hci_sock.h                   |    1 +
 include/net/bluetooth/mgmt.h                       |   13 +
 include/net/busy_poll.h                            |   45 +-
 include/net/cfg80211.h                             |   10 +-
 include/net/dsa.h                                  |    8 +
 include/net/ip6_tunnel.h                           |    3 +-
 include/net/ip_tunnels.h                           |    3 +-
 include/net/mac80211.h                             |   56 +
 include/net/switchdev.h                            |    2 +-
 include/scsi/scsi_host.h                           |    5 -
 include/scsi/scsi_tcq.h                            |   95 +-
 include/target/configfs_macros.h                   |  147 -
 include/target/target_core_base.h                  |   60 +
 include/target/target_core_fabric_configfs.h       |  122 -
 include/trace/events/fib6.h                        |   76 +
 include/trace/events/thermal.h                     |   53 +
 include/uapi/drm/drm_fourcc.h                      |    2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/mroute.h                        |   59 +-
 include/uapi/linux/nl80211.h                       |   11 +-
 include/uapi/linux/vfio.h                          |    7 +
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                               |   22 +-
 kernel/context_tracking.c                          |   80 +-
 kernel/events/core.c                               |   21 +-
 kernel/irq/internals.h                             |    5 +
 kernel/irq/pm.c                                    |    3 +-
 kernel/irq/proc.c                                  |    2 +-
 kernel/sched/fair.c                                |    2 +-
 kernel/time/timer.c                                |   22 +-
 kernel/trace/trace.c                               |   16 +-
 kernel/trace/trace.h                               |    1 -
 kernel/trace/trace_functions_graph.c               |    6 -
 lib/test_rhashtable.c                              |   76 +-
 net/8021q/vlan_core.c                              |    4 +-
 net/atm/mpc.h                                      |    4 +-
 net/atm/mpoa_caches.c                              |    4 +-
 net/bluetooth/af_bluetooth.c                       |   12 +-
 net/bluetooth/cmtp/core.c                          |    3 +-
 net/bluetooth/hci_conn.c                           |  103 +-
 net/bluetooth/hci_core.c                           |  576 +-
 net/bluetooth/hci_request.c                        |  682 +-
 net/bluetooth/hci_request.h                        |   25 +-
 net/bluetooth/hci_sock.c                           |  200 +-
 net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c                         |   19 +-
 net/bluetooth/mgmt.c                               |  616 +-
 net/bridge/br_stp.c                                |    2 +-
 net/bridge/br_stp_if.c                             |    2 +-
 net/ceph/auth_x.c                                  |   36 +-
 net/ceph/ceph_common.c                             |   18 +-
 net/ceph/crypto.h                                  |    4 +-
 net/ceph/messenger.c                               |   88 +-
 net/ceph/osd_client.c                              |   34 +-
 net/core/dev.c                                     |  138 +-
 net/core/neighbour.c                               |    2 +-
 net/core/net-traces.c                              |    4 +
 net/core/rtnetlink.c                               |  274 +-
 net/core/skbuff.c                                  |    3 +-
 net/dsa/dsa.c                                      |   18 +
 net/ipv4/ipconfig.c                                |   62 +-
 net/ipv4/ipmr.c                                    |  597 +-
 net/ipv4/netfilter/arp_tables.c                    |    6 +-
 net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_conntrack_l3proto_ipv4.c     |    2 +-
 net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_snmp_basic.c             |   22 +-
 net/ipv4/raw.c                                     |    8 +-
 net/ipv6/mcast.c                                   |    2 -
 net/ipv6/route.c                                   |   10 +
 net/mac80211/cfg.c                                 |  532 +-
 net/mac80211/debugfs.c                             |    1 +
 net/mac80211/ibss.c                                |    1 +
 net/mac80211/ieee80211_i.h                         |   25 +-
 net/mac80211/key.c                                 |   56 +-
 net/mac80211/main.c                                |    4 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_pathtbl.c                        |    4 +-
 net/mac80211/mlme.c                                |    6 +-
 net/mac80211/offchannel.c                          |  829 +-
 net/mac80211/rx.c                                  |    3 +-
 net/mac80211/sta_info.c                            |  163 +-
 net/mac80211/sta_info.h                            |    2 +
 net/mac80211/trace.h                               |   25 +
 net/mac80211/tx.c                                  |    2 +-
 net/mac80211/util.c                                |    7 +-
 net/mac802154/rx.c                                 |    3 +-
 net/packet/af_packet.c                             |    6 +-
 net/sunrpc/auth_gss/auth_gss.c                     |   13 +-
 net/sunrpc/cache.c                                 |   53 +-
 net/sunrpc/svcsock.c                               |   40 +-
 net/tipc/bcast.c                                   |  126 +-
 net/tipc/bcast.h                                   |    1 +
 net/tipc/bearer.c                                  |  140 +-
 net/tipc/bearer.h                                  |    8 +-
 net/tipc/core.h                                    |    5 +
 net/tipc/discover.c                                |   38 +-
 net/tipc/link.c                                    |  626 +-
 net/tipc/link.h                                    |  175 +-
 net/tipc/name_distr.c                              |   68 +-
 net/tipc/name_distr.h                              |    1 -
 net/tipc/name_table.c                              |    5 +-
 net/tipc/netlink.c                                 |    8 +-
 net/tipc/netlink_compat.c                          |    8 +-
 net/tipc/node.c                                    |  884 +-
 net/tipc/node.h                                    |  127 +-
 net/tipc/udp_media.c                               |    5 -
 net/unix/af_unix.c                                 |    6 +-
 net/vmw_vsock/vmci_transport.h                     |    2 +-
 net/vmw_vsock/vmci_transport_notify.c              |    2 +-
 net/vmw_vsock/vmci_transport_notify.h              |    5 +-
 net/vmw_vsock/vmci_transport_notify_qstate.c       |    2 +-
 net/wireless/core.h                                |    7 -
 net/wireless/lib80211_crypt_ccmp.c                 |    4 +-
 net/wireless/lib80211_crypt_tkip.c                 |    4 +-
 net/wireless/nl80211.c                             |   62 +-
 net/wireless/ocb.c                                 |    3 +
 net/wireless/rdev-ops.h                            |   51 +
 net/wireless/reg.c                                 |   98 +-
 net/wireless/trace.h                               |  103 +
 net/wireless/util.c                                |  121 -
 samples/Kconfig                                    |    6 +
 samples/Makefile                                   |    3 +-
 samples/bpf/Makefile                               |    7 +-
 samples/configfs/Makefile                          |    2 +
 .../configfs/configfs_sample.c                     |  140 +-
 sound/firewire/Kconfig                             |    1 +
 sound/pci/Kconfig                                  |   24 +-
 sound/pci/ctxfi/ctamixer.c                         |    6 +-
 sound/pci/ctxfi/ctamixer.h                         |    2 +-
 sound/pci/ctxfi/ctdaio.c                           |   10 +-
 sound/pci/ctxfi/ctdaio.h                           |    4 +-
 sound/pci/ctxfi/ctresource.c                       |    2 +-
 sound/pci/ctxfi/ctresource.h                       |    2 +-
 sound/pci/ctxfi/ctsrc.c                            |    6 +-
 sound/pci/ctxfi/ctsrc.h                            |    4 +-
 sound/pci/hda/hda_jack.c                           |   18 +-
 sound/pci/hda/hda_jack.h                           |    2 +-
 sound/pci/hda/patch_hdmi.c                         |   10 +-
 sound/sound_core.c                                 |    2 +-
 sound/usb/quirks.c                                 |    1 +
 tools/include/linux/list.h                         |    1 +
 tools/lib/bpf/.gitignore                           |    2 +-
 tools/lib/bpf/Makefile                             |    2 +-
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.c                             |  171 +-
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.h                             |   23 +-
 tools/lib/lockdep/common.c                         |    2 +-
 tools/lib/lockdep/include/liblockdep/common.h      |    2 +
 tools/lib/lockdep/uinclude/linux/compiler.h        |    2 +
 tools/lib/lockdep/uinclude/linux/lockdep.h         |    3 +-
 tools/perf/Documentation/perf-trace.txt            |    1 -
 tools/perf/Makefile                                |    2 +-
 tools/perf/builtin-sched.c                         |    5 +-
 tools/perf/builtin-stat.c                          |  222 +-
 tools/perf/tests/.gitignore                        |    2 +
 tools/perf/tests/Build                             |   17 +-
 tools/perf/tests/attr.c                            |    3 +-
 tools/perf/tests/bpf-script-example.c              |    4 +
 tools/perf/tests/bpf-script-test-kbuild.c          |   21 +
 tools/perf/tests/bpf.c                             |  209 +
 tools/perf/tests/builtin-test.c                    |    6 +-
 tools/perf/tests/code-reading.c                    |    8 +-
 tools/perf/tests/keep-tracking.c                   |    4 +-
 tools/perf/tests/llvm.c                            |  146 +-
 tools/perf/tests/llvm.h                            |   18 +
 tools/perf/tests/make                              |    5 +
 tools/perf/tests/switch-tracking.c                 |    4 +-
 tools/perf/tests/tests.h                           |    1 +
 tools/perf/util/annotate.c                         |   21 +-
 tools/perf/util/bpf-loader.c                       |  143 +-
 tools/perf/util/bpf-loader.h                       |   33 +
 tools/perf/util/llvm-utils.c                       |   54 +-
 tools/perf/util/map.c                              |   10 +-
 tools/perf/util/parse-events.c                     |   11 +-
 tools/perf/util/probe-event.c                      |    6 +-
 tools/perf/util/probe-file.c                       |    6 +
 tools/perf/util/session.c                          |    8 +-
 tools/perf/util/stat-shadow.c                      |    5 +
 tools/perf/util/util.c                             |   30 +
 tools/perf/util/util.h                             |    8 +
 tools/power/cpupower/debug/i386/dump_psb.c         |    2 +-
 tools/power/cpupower/man/cpupower-idle-set.1       |    4 +-
 tools/power/cpupower/utils/cpufreq-info.c          |   30 +-
 tools/power/cpupower/utils/cpufreq-set.c           |   10 +-
 tools/power/cpupower/utils/cpuidle-info.c          |    4 +-
 tools/power/cpupower/utils/cpuidle-set.c           |   33 +-
 tools/power/cpupower/utils/cpupower-info.c         |    4 +-
 tools/power/cpupower/utils/cpupower-set.c          |    2 +-
 tools/power/cpupower/utils/helpers/topology.c      |   23 +-
 .../cpupower/utils/idle_monitor/cpupower-monitor.c |    9 +-
 tools/power/x86/turbostat/turbostat.c              |   30 +-
 tools/testing/nvdimm/test/nfit.c                   |    2 +-
 tools/thermal/tmon/Makefile                        |    3 +
 1029 files changed, 29324 insertions(+), 51594 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-driver-st
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mips/img/xilfpga.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/brcm,bcm7038-pwm.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-berlin.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-mtk-disp.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/renesas,pwm-rcar.txt
 rename Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/{ak4554.c => ak4554.txt} (100%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/ufs/ufs-qcom.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/filesystems/configfs/Makefile
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/filesystems/configfs/configfs_example_explicit.c
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/boot/dts/xilfpga/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/boot/dts/xilfpga/microAptiv.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/boot/dts/xilfpga/nexys4ddr.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/configs/xilfpga_defconfig
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/include/asm/clocksource.h
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/include/asm/debug.h
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/include/asm/mach-malta/malta-dtshim.h
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/include/asm/mach-xilfpga/irq.h
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/include/uapi/asm/auxvec.h
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/kernel/cps-vec-ns16550.S
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/lib/bswapdi.c
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/lib/bswapsi.c
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/mm/sc-debugfs.c
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/mti-malta/malta-dtshim.c
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/vdso/.gitignore
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/vdso/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/vdso/elf.S
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/vdso/genvdso.c
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/vdso/genvdso.h
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/vdso/gettimeofday.c
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/vdso/sigreturn.S
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/vdso/vdso.h
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/vdso/vdso.lds.S
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/xilfpga/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/xilfpga/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/xilfpga/Platform
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/xilfpga/init.c
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/xilfpga/intc.c
 create mode 100644 arch/mips/xilfpga/time.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/input/touchscreen/tsc2004.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/input/touchscreen/tsc200x-core.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/input/touchscreen/tsc200x-core.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/Kconfig
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/Makefile
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/icplus/ipg.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/platform/chrome/cros_ec_vbc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/pwm/pwm-berlin.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/pwm/pwm-brcmstb.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/pwm/pwm-mtk-disp.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/pwm/pwm-rcar.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/Kconfig
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/Makefile
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_cnfg.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_init.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_ioc.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_raid.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_sas.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_tool.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpi/mpi2_type.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_base.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_base.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_config.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_ctl.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_ctl.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_debug.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_scsih.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_transport.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/mpt3sas_warpdrive.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/scsi/ufs/ufshcd-pltfrm.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/thermal/devfreq_cooling.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/thermal/ti-soc-thermal/omap3-thermal-data.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/vfio/platform/reset/vfio_platform_amdxgbe.c
 delete mode 100644 fs/9p/xattr_security.c
 delete mode 100644 fs/9p/xattr_trusted.c
 delete mode 100644 fs/9p/xattr_user.c
 create mode 100644 include/linux/devfreq_cooling.h
 delete mode 100644 include/target/configfs_macros.h
 delete mode 100644 include/target/target_core_fabric_configfs.h
 create mode 100644 include/trace/events/fib6.h
 create mode 100644 samples/configfs/Makefile
 rename Documentation/filesystems/configfs/configfs_example_macros.c => samples/configfs/configfs_sample.c (74%)
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/tests/.gitignore
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/tests/bpf-script-test-kbuild.c
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/tests/bpf.c
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/tests/llvm.h

--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html