Subject: nf_conntrack_h323: Fix locking in process_urq

From: Sebastian Pöhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 22:55:18 +0100

nf_ct_remove_expectations has to be called under nf_conntrack_expect_lock
    
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Pöhn <[email-masked]>

---

diff --git a/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_h323_main.c b/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_h323_main.c
index 9511af0..d477375 100644
--- a/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_h323_main.c
+++ b/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_h323_main.c
@@ -1518,7 +1518,9 @@ static int process_urq(struct sk_buff *skb, struct nf_conn *ct,
        }
 
        /* Clear old expect */
+       spin_lock_bh(&nf_conntrack_expect_lock);
        nf_ct_remove_expectations(ct);
+       spin_unlock_bh(&nf_conntrack_expect_lock);
        info->sig_port[dir] = 0;
        info->sig_port[!dir] = 0;