Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/8] General RFKill improvements

From: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 14:08:18 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, 2016-01-19 at 10:42 -0500, João Paulo Rechi Vita wrote:
> This series contains a few general improvements to the RFKill code,
> found while
> I was writing the rfkill-all / airplane mode LED trigger. All were
> points where
> I had to read twice or do some other kind of extra effort to fully
> understand
> it, so I think merging these changes will benefit someone trying to
> understand
> the RFKill subsystem in the future.

I applied some of this. I think we need to keep the "state" sysfs
interface, perhaps you want to document it more clearly. I also didn't
apply the first patch since I'd fixed the suspend/pause issue, please
see if any of your patches remain relevant and resend that.

Thanks,
johannes