Subject: [PATCH 0/7] Add support for MICREL KSZ8795CLX 5-port switch

From: Helmut Buchsbaum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 23:39:06 +0100

This patch series refactors the spi-ks8995 driver to finally add support
for the MICREL KSZ8795CLX. Additionally support for setting initial
register values as well as controlling a GPIO line for resetting the
switch is added.

Helmut Buchsbaum (7):
  net: phy: spi_ks8995: introduce spi_device_id table
  net: phy: spi_ks8995: add chip verification and determine chip
    revision
  net: phy: spi_ks8995: add ability to configure register initialization
  net: phy: spi_ks8995: add support for resetting switch using GPIO
  net: phy: spi_ks8995: generalize creation of SPI commands
  net: phy: spi_ks8995: add support for MICREL KSZ8795CLX 5-Port managed
    switch
  dt-bindings: net: ks8995: add documentation for MICREL ks8995 driver

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/micrel-ks8995.txt      |  27 ++
 drivers/net/phy/spi_ks8995.c                       | 407 +++++++++++++++++----
 2 files changed, 371 insertions(+), 63 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/micrel-ks8995.txt

-- 
2.1.4