Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Make igmp sysctl knobs namespace aware

From: Nikolay Borisov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 23:29:20 +0200

This series continue making more of the net related sysctls
namespace aware. The first 2 and last patches are straight 
forward and convert sysctls which weren't defined to be 
namespace aware. The only thing in them is that each removes 
a define which is used in only one place (to initialise 
the respective sysctl) so I don't think this is a huge loss. 

The third patch however, converts igmp_llm_reports which was
already defined in the ipv4_net_table but wasn't using any of 
the net namespace infrastructure. 

Nikolay Borisov (4):
  igmp: Namespaceify igmp_max_memberships sysctl knob
  igmp: Namespaceify igmp_max_msf sysctl knob
  igmp: Namespaceify igmp_llm_reports sysctl knob
  igmp: Namespacify igmp_qrv sysctl knob

 include/linux/igmp.h       |  5 ----
 include/net/netns/ipv4.h   |  5 ++++
 net/ipv4/igmp.c            | 64 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------
 net/ipv4/ip_sockglue.c     |  5 ++--
 net/ipv4/sysctl_net_ipv4.c | 50 ++++++++++++++++++------------------
 net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c        |  6 +++++
 6 files changed, 73 insertions(+), 62 deletions(-)

-- 
2.5.0