Subject: Hope to hear from you soon.

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:10:11 +0100 (CET)

Hello Dear,

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know that 
this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, I came across 
your E-mail from my personal search afterward I decided to email you 
directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish 
before i die. Meanwhile, I am Mrs. Sabah Ibrahim, 62 years old, from 
Tunisia , and I am suffering from a long time cancer and from all 
indication my condition is really deteriorating as my doctors have 
confirmed and courageously
advised me that I may not live beyond two months from now for the 
reason that my tumor has reached a critical stage which has defiled all 
forms of medical treatment. As a matter of fact, registered nurse by 
profession while my husband was dealing on Gold Dust and Gold Dory Bars 
in Burkina Faso till his sudden death the year 2008 then I took over 
his business till date. In fact, at this moment I have a deposit sum of 
Two million two hundred thousand US dollars [$2,200,000.00] with one of 
the leading
bank in Burkina Faso but unfortunately I cannot visit the bank since 
I'm critically sick and powerless to do anything myself but my bank 
account officer advised me to assign any of my trustworthy relative, 
friends or partner with authorization letter to stand as the recipient 
of my money but sorrowfully I don't have any reliable relative and no 
child.

Therefore, I want you to receive the money and take 30% to take care of 
yourself and family while 70% should be use basically on humanitarian 
purposes mostly to orphanages home, Motherless babies home, less 
privileged and disable citizens and widows around the world. and as 
soon as I receive your I shall send you , As soon as I receive your 
reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Burkina Faso and I 
will send authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary 
of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that you will act 
accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply
.
Reply in my alternative email address ([email-masked] ) 
for confidential

Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Sabah Ibrahim