Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 net-next 02/14] net: define gso types for IPx over IPv4 and IPv6

From: Jeff Kirsher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 17:34:10 -0700

On Sun, 2016-05-15 at 16:42 -0700, Tom Herbert wrote:
> This patch defines two new GSO definitions SKB_GSO_IPXIP4 and
> SKB_GSO_IPXIP6 along with corresponding NETIF_F_GSO_IPXIP4 and
> NETIF_F_GSO_IPXIP6. These are used to described IP in IP
> tunnel and what the outer protocol is. The inner protocol
> can be deduced from other GSO types (e.g. SKB_GSO_TCPV4 and
> SKB_GSO_TCPV6). The GSO types of SKB_GSO_IPIP and SKB_GSO_SIT
> are removed (these are both instances of SKB_GSO_IPXIP4).
> SKB_GSO_IPXIP6 will be used when support for GSO with IP
> encapsulation over IPv6 is added.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

Acked-by: Jeff Kirsher <[email-masked]>
For the Intel driver changes...

> ---
>  drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c  |  5 ++---
>  drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt.c         |  4 ++--
>  drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c       |  3 +--
>  drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_txrx.c       |  3 +--
>  drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40e_txrx.c     |  3 +--
>  drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40evf/i40evf_main.c   |  3 +--
>  drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb_main.c         |  3 +--
>  drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_main.c     |  3 +--
>  drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ixgbevf_main.c |  3 +--
>  include/linux/netdev_features.h                   | 12 ++++++------
>  include/linux/netdevice.h                         |  4 ++--
>  include/linux/skbuff.h                            |  4 ++--
>  net/core/ethtool.c                                |  4 ++--
>  net/ipv4/af_inet.c                                |  2 +-
>  net/ipv4/ipip.c                                   |  2 +-
>  net/ipv6/ip6_offload.c                            |  4 ++--
>  net/ipv6/sit.c                                    |  4 ++--
>  net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_xmit.c                   | 17 +++++++----------
>  18 files changed, 36 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)