Subject: Re: ath9k gpio request

From: "Pan, Miaoqing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 05:49:06 +0000

Done, https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9151847/.

Thanks,
Miaoqing
________________________________________
From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2016 1:33 PM
To: Pan, Miaoqing
Cc: Sudip Mukherjee; Stephen Rothwell; ath9k-devel; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Miaoqing Pan
Subject: Re: ath9k gpio request

Sudip Mukherjee <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thursday 02 June 2016 01:32 PM, Pan, Miaoqing wrote:
>> Seems there are something wrong in the datasheet,  try
>>
>> --- a/drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/reg.h
>> +++ b/drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/reg.h
>> @@ -1122,8 +1122,8 @@ enum {
>>   #define AR9300_NUM_GPIO                          16
>>   #define AR9330_NUM_GPIO                                 16
>>   #define AR9340_NUM_GPIO                                 23
>> -#define AR9462_NUM_GPIO                                 10
>> -#define AR9485_NUM_GPIO                                 12
>> +#define AR9462_NUM_GPIO                                 14
>> +#define AR9485_NUM_GPIO                                 11
>>   #define AR9531_NUM_GPIO                                 18
>>   #define AR9550_NUM_GPIO                                 24
>>   #define AR9561_NUM_GPIO                                 23
>> @@ -1139,8 +1139,8 @@ enum {
>>   #define AR9300_GPIO_MASK                        0x0000F4FF
>>   #define AR9330_GPIO_MASK                        0x0000F4FF
>>   #define AR9340_GPIO_MASK                        0x0000000F
>> -#define AR9462_GPIO_MASK                        0x000003FF
>> -#define AR9485_GPIO_MASK                        0x00000FFF
>> +#define AR9462_GPIO_MASK                        0x00003FFF
>> +#define AR9485_GPIO_MASK                        0x000007FF
>>   #define AR9531_GPIO_MASK                        0x0000000F
>>   #define AR9550_GPIO_MASK                        0x0000000F
>>   #define AR9561_GPIO_MASK                        0x0000000F
>
> solves the problem.
>
> Tested-by: Sudip Mukherjee <[email-masked]>

Great, thanks for testing everyone. Miaoqing, please send a proper patch
ASAP and I'll push it to 4.7.

--
Kalle Valo