Subject: [PATCH net v2 0/4] net: fix device reference leaks

From: Johan Hovold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 18:40:18 +0100

This series fixes a number of device reference leaks (and one of_node
leak) due to failure to drop the references taken by bus_find_device()
and friends.

Note that the final two patches have been compile tested only.

Thanks,
Johan

v2
 - hold reference to cpsw-phy-sel device while accessing private data as
   requested by David. Also update the commit message. (patch 1/4)
 - add linux-omap on CC where appropriate

Johan Hovold (4):
  phy: fix device reference leaks
  net: ethernet: ti: cpsw: fix device and of_node leaks
  net: ethernet: ti: davinci_emac: fix device reference leak
  net: hns: fix device reference leaks

 drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hns/hnae.c |  8 +++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw-phy-sel.c    |  3 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/davinci_emac.c    | 10 ++++++----
 drivers/net/phy/phy_device.c              |  2 ++
 4 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.3