Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] bnxt_en: Misc. updates for net-next.

From: Michael Chan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 20:12:33 -0500

Miscellaneous updates including firmware spec update, ethtool -p blinking
LED support, RDMA SRIOV and app TLV support, and minor fixes.

Michael Chan (6):
  bnxt_en: Fix compiler warnings when CONFIG_RFS_ACCEL is not defined.
  bnxt_en: Clear TPA flags when BNXT_FLAG_NO_AGG_RINGS is set.
  bnxt_en: Update to firmware interface spec to 1.6.1.
  bnxt_en: Add support for ethtool -p.
  bnxt_en: Pass RoCE app priority to firmware.
  bnxt_en: Add the ulp_sriov_cfg hooks for bnxt_re RDMA driver.

 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt.c         |  44 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt.h         |  17 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_dcb.c     | 106 ++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_dcb.h     |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_ethtool.c |  44 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_ethtool.h |  23 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_hsi.h     | 261 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_sriov.c   |   5 +
 8 files changed, 477 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1