Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] Change k_clock interfaces to use timespec64

From: Deepa Dinamani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 12:04:11 -0700

The series is aimed at replacing struct timespec which is not
y2038 safe with y2038 safe struct timespec64 for k_clock interfaces.
The series also replaces struct itimerspec which uses struct timespec
internally with struct itimerspec64 for the k_clock interfaces.

The series does not change the syscall interface.
This will be done in a follow up series.

A few existing checkpatch-noted style issues, such as the 80 line
character limit, have been left as-is to facilitate easier review.

Changes since v1:
* Address review comments for change logs and coding style.
* Fix kbuild test error for alpha.

Deepa Dinamani (7):
  time: Delete do_sys_setimeofday()
  time: Change posix clocks ops interfaces to use timespec64
  Change k_clock clock_get() to use timespec64
  Change k_clock clock_getres() to use timespec64
  Change k_clock clock_set() to use timespec64
  Change k_clock timer_set() and timer_get() to use timespec64
  Change k_clock nsleep() to use timespec64

 arch/alpha/kernel/osf_sys.c    |  4 +-
 drivers/char/mmtimer.c         | 28 ++++++-------
 drivers/ptp/ptp_clock.c        | 18 ++++----
 include/linux/hrtimer.h        |  2 +-
 include/linux/posix-clock.h    | 10 ++---
 include/linux/posix-timers.h   | 20 ++++-----
 include/linux/timekeeping.h    | 20 +++------
 kernel/compat.c                | 10 +++--
 kernel/time/alarmtimer.c       | 24 +++++------
 kernel/time/hrtimer.c          | 10 +++--
 kernel/time/posix-clock.c      | 10 ++---
 kernel/time/posix-cpu-timers.c | 66 +++++++++++++++--------------
 kernel/time/posix-stubs.c      | 20 ++++++---
 kernel/time/posix-timers.c     | 95 ++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 kernel/time/time.c             |  4 +-
 15 files changed, 179 insertions(+), 162 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4

Cc: Richard Cochran <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Y2038 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.linaro.org/mailman/listinfo/y2038