Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/10] ftgmac100: Rework batch 4 - Misc

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 11:08:15 +1000

On Tue, 2017-04-11 at 11:04 +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> This is the fourth batch of updates to the ftgmac100 driver.
> 
> This is a bunch of misc cleanups and fixes, such as properly
> disabling HW checksum generation on AST2400 where it's known
> to be broken and some chip init updates.
> 
> This also adds the ability to turn HW checksum on/off and
> configure the ring sizes via ethtool.
> 
> The next (and last) batch will add a few more "features" such
> as netpoll, multicast/promist, vlan offload...

FYI. This series plays a bit with the device-tree properties for
this driver. There is more in the last batch, which will also
include an patch adding 

Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ftgmac100.txt

documenting all this.

Cheers,
Ben.