Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3 v4] Add support for rmnet driver

From: Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 22:15:50 -0600

--
v1: Same as the RFC patch with some minor fixes for issues reported by
kbuild test robot.

v1->v2: Change datatypes and remove config IOCTL as mentioned by David.
Also fix checkpatch issues and remove some unused code.

v2->v3: Move location to drivers/net and rename to rmnet. Change the
userspace - netlink communication from custom netlink to rtnl_link_ops.
Refactor some code. Use a fixed config for ingress and egress.

v3->v4: Move location to drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/.
Fix comments from Stephen and Jiri -
Split the ether and arp type changes into seperate patches.
Remove debug and custom logging and switch to standard netdevice log.
Remove module parameters. Refactor and change some code style issues.

Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan (3):
  net: ether: Add support for multiplexing and aggregation type
  net: arp: Add support for raw IP device
  drivers: net: ethernet: qualcomm: rmnet: Initial implementation

 Documentation/networking/rmnet.txt                 |  82 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/Kconfig              |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/Makefile             |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/Kconfig        |  12 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/Makefile       |  14 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.c | 470 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.h |  60 +++
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_handlers.c   | 301 +++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_handlers.h   |  26 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_main.c   |  37 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map.h    |  88 ++++
 .../ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map_command.c    | 122 ++++++
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map_data.c   | 105 +++++
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_private.h    |  47 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_vnd.c    | 270 ++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_vnd.h    |  32 ++
 include/uapi/linux/if_arp.h                        |   1 +
 include/uapi/linux/if_ether.h                      |   4 +-
 18 files changed, 1674 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/networking/rmnet.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_handlers.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_handlers.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_main.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map_command.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map_data.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_private.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_vnd.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_vnd.h

-- 
1.9.1