Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/7] net: qualcomm: rmnet: Rewrite some existing functionality

From: Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 18:43:51 -0600

This series fixes some of the broken rmnet functionality.
Bridge mode is re-written and made useable and the muxed_ep is converted to hlist.

Patches 1-5 are cleanups in preparation for these changes.
Patch 6 does the hlist conversion.
Patch 7 has the implementation of the rmnet bridge mode.

v1->v2: Fix the warning and code style issue in rmnet_rx_handler as
mentioned by David.

Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan (7):
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Remove existing logic for bridge mode
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Remove some unused defines
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Move rmnet_mode to rmnet_port
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Remove duplicate setting of rmnet private info
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Remove duplicate setting of rmnet_devices
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Convert the muxed endpoint to hlist
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Implement bridge mode

 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.c | 166 ++++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.h |  19 +--
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_handlers.c   | 137 +++++++----------
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_handlers.h   |   3 +-
 .../ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map_command.c    |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_private.h    |   8 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_vnd.c    |  36 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_vnd.h    |   7 +-
 8 files changed, 207 insertions(+), 173 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.1