Subject: Re: [PATCH] wimax/i2400m: Remove VLAIS

From: Dan Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 12:39:00 -0500

On Wed, 2017-10-25 at 17:12 +0000, Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky wrote:
> > On Tue, 2017-10-24 at 21:00 +0000, Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky wrote:
> > > > ping any comments on this?
> > > 
> > > None from me; I don't have access to this HW anymore, so I can't
> > > validate if the change would work or not.
> > I still have a 5350 around somewhere, I can make sure firmware
> > loads if
> > you like.
> 
> That'd be swell Dan, thx

Seems to load firmware, read the MAC, and reboot the card.  Couldn't
get userspace tools working in a 5m try but the kernel module debug
traces indicate the card TX/RX-es commands and we can pull out the card
state and rfkill status and things like that.

Inaky, is that enough to verify the patch is OK?

Dan