Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/6] net: qualcomm: rmnet: Configuration options

From: Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 13:58:24 -0700

This series adds support for configuring features on rmnet devices.
The rmnet specific features to be configured here are aggregation and
control commands.

Patch 1 is a cleanup of return codes in the transmit path.
Patch 2 removes some redundant ingress and egress macros.
Patch 3 restricts the creation of rmnet dev to one dev per mux id for a
given real dev.
Patch 4 adds ethernet data path support.
Patches 5-6 add support for configuring features on new and existing
rmnet devices.

v1->v2:
The memory leak fixed as part of patch 1 is merged seperately as
a896d94abd2c ("net: qualcomm: rmnet: Fix leak on transmit failure"). 
As a result, a896d94abd2c ("net: qualcomm: rmnet: Fix leak on transmit failure")
from net needs to be applied first before applying this series in net-next.

Fix a use after free in patch 4 if a packet with headroom lesser than ethernet
header length is received.

Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan (6):
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Remove the rmnet_map_results enum
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Remove the some redundant macros
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Allow only one rmnet dev per muxid per real dev
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Process packets over ethernet
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Allow to configure flags for new devices
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Allow to configure flags for existing devices

 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.c | 64 ++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.h |  1 -
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_handlers.c   | 42 +++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map.h    |  9 ---
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_private.h    | 10 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_vnd.c    |  3 +
 6 files changed, 78 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.1