Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 00/10] net: qualcomm: rmnet: Enable csum offloads

From: Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:42:57 -0700

This series introduces the MAPv4 packet format for checksum
offload plus some other minor changes.

Patches 1-3 are cleanups.

Patch 4 renames the ingress format to data format so that all data
formats can be configured using this going forward.

Patch 5 uses the pacing helper to improve TCP transmit performance.

Patch 6-9 defines the the MAPv4 for checksum offload for RX and TX.
A new header and trailer format are used as part of MAPv4.
For RX checksum offload, only the 1's complement of the IP payload
portion is computed by hardware. The meta data from RX header is
used to verify the checksum field in the packet. Note that the
IP packet and its field itself is not modified by hardware.
This gives metadata to help with the RX checksum. For TX, the
required metadata is filled up so hardware can compute the
checksum.

Patch 10 enables GSO on rmnet devices

v1->v2: Fix sparse errors reported by kbuild test robot

Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan (10):
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Remove redundant check when stamping map header
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Remove invalid condition while stamping mux id
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Remove unused function declaration
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Rename ingress data format to data format
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Set pacing rate
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Define the MAPv4 packet formats
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Add support for RX checksum offload
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Handle command packets with checksum trailer
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Add support for TX checksum offload
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Add support for GSO

 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.c |  10 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.h |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_handlers.c   |  36 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map.h    |  23 +-
 .../ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map_command.c    |  17 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map_data.c   | 309 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_private.h    |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_vnd.c    |   4 +
 8 files changed, 378 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.1