Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/4] net: qualcomm: rmnet: Updates 2018-03-12

From: Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:01:00 -0600

This series contains some minor updates for rmnet driver.

Patch 1 contains fixes for sparse warnings.
Patch 2 updates the copyright date to 2018.
Patch 3 is a cleanup in receive path.
Patch 4 has the implementation of the fill_info operation.

v1->v2: Remove the force casts since the data type is changed to __be 
types as mentioned by David.
v3>-v3: Update copyright in files which actually had changes as
mentioned by Joe.

Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan (4):
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Fix casting issues
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Update copyright year to 2018
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Remove unnecessary device assignment
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Implement fill_info

 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.c | 32 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.h |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_handlers.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map.h    |  8 +++---
 .../ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map_command.c    |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map_data.c   |  3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_private.h    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_vnd.c    |  2 +-
 8 files changed, 41 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.1