Subject: [PATCH net-next v4 0/5] net: qualcomm: rmnet: Updates 2018-03-12

From: Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 19:48:10 -0600

This series contains some minor updates for rmnet driver.

Patch 1 contains fixes for sparse warnings.
Patch 2 updates the copyright date to 2018.
Patch 3 is a cleanup in receive path.
Patch 4 has the new rmnet netlink attributes in uapi and updates the usage.
Patch 5 has the implementation of the fill_info operation.

v1->v2: Remove the force casts since the data type is changed to __be
types as mentioned by David.
v2->v3: Update copyright in files which actually had changes as
mentioned by Joe.
v3->v4: Add new netlink attributes for mux_id and flags instead of using the
the vlan attributes as mentioned by David. The rmnet specific flags are also
moved to uapi. The netlink updates are done as part of #4 and #5 has the
fill_info operation.

Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan (5):
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Fix casting issues
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Update copyright year to 2018
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Remove unnecessary device assignment
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Export mux_id and flags to netlink
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Implement fill_info

 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.c | 73 +++++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.h |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_handlers.c   | 12 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map.h    |  8 +--
 .../ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map_command.c    |  4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map_data.c   |  5 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_private.h    |  8 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_vnd.c    |  2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/if_link.h                       | 21 +++++++
 9 files changed, 94 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.1