Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: qualcomm: rmnet: Updates 2018-05-14

From: Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 14:08:44 -0600

This series contains some minor updates for rmnet driver.

Patch 1 adds tx_drops counter to more places.
Patch 2 adds ethtool private stats support to make it easy to debug
the checksum offload path.
Patch 3 is a cleanup in command packet processing path.

Subash Abhinov Kasiviswanathan (3):
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Capture all drops in transmit path
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Add support for ethtool private stats
  net: qualcomm: rmnet: Remove redundant command check

 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_config.h | 13 +++++
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_handlers.c   | 21 ++++----
 .../ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map_command.c    | 14 ++---
 .../net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_map_data.c   | 59 +++++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/qualcomm/rmnet/rmnet_vnd.c    | 51 +++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 122 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.1